Bad Things Happen - 11/13/17 Patch Notes

Lucidicide

1 hour ago, Da Git said:

Will the update happen automatically? If so, when? 

Or is there something we need to do? 

When I click settings, it says the app is up to date, but none of the patches have been applied. 

Go to the app store and there should be a update for the app.

On 11/14/2017 at 7:39 AM, ZiggyQubert said:

Any idea when the pickle 2 issue will be fixed?

If you have the app on a Pixel (any version), try going into settings and changing permissions to allow access to camera and any other permission request. Then restart your phone and try the app. I have seen some Pixel users have success with this. 

1 hour ago, Mutter said:

I reported the bug with the Conflux of Exploration quite some time ago. Disappointed that it's not on the list ... :(

The one listed last but least under 'Upgrade fixes'?

• A model with the Conflux of Exploration upgrade may now equip a Lucas McCabe upgrade
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Clement said:

Seems to be fine for me.   Can you elaborate on what the trouble is?

It appears that in crew sizes below 50ss, I can not hire a mercenary in my crew. Looking at the rules for mercenaries in the rules manual, I find nothing that prohibits hiring mercenaries.

Details: I am trying to create a 40ss crew led by Seamus and add Johan to the crew. Neither Johan, nor any other mercenary, shows up as valid under the mercenary tab. I've tried with different crew sizes 35, 40 and 45 all prevent hiring mercenaries (haven't tried smaller) whils 50 and 55 allows them.

The various Conflux Upgrades show as being equippable on their respective Masters as well as the on Emissaries where they belong. They can be chosen even if the Emissary isn’t in the crew, or if it’s in the crew and already has the Conflux Upgrade itself. 

The app does give a warning on the crew page about the Master not having the necessary characteristic, but it seems like these Upgrades shouldn’t be selectable by Masters in the first place.

14 hours ago, emiba said:

It appears that in crew sizes below 50ss, I can not hire a mercenary in my crew. Looking at the rules for mercenaries in the rules manual, I find nothing that prohibits hiring mercenaries.

Details: I am trying to create a 40ss crew led by Seamus and add Johan to the crew. Neither Johan, nor any other mercenary, shows up as valid under the mercenary tab. I've tried with different crew sizes 35, 40 and 45 all prevent hiring mercenaries (haven't tried smaller) whils 50 and 55 allows them.

I just tried as well and got the same result. So it's not just you.