Monday Preview - Alternate Rasputina

Nef

1 hour ago, Nexus said:

So is the idea with the Wendigo boxes that you just pick your favorite to be the Wendigo?
Or that you put all three on the base side by side?

Because it doesn't look like they were designed to stack, with those bows on top.

I'm hoping/assuming the bottoms are indented so they fit on top of each other, otherwise yeah good question

Holy crap! 

This set is incredible! I wants it my precious! 

I hope it will be a general release as I don't think I can make a Black Friday order this year :(

I wonder if this was the result of the Alt models Nathan posted in each faction's thread and if each faction is going to get a set. 

So....

• Love the idea and looks sweet.  Will pretty much be certain to buy this damn it all.

But....

• Preassembled - so it will be a resin mix like tortoise and hare or Alonius and not plastic, makes me a little sad as its harder to model/paint/glue (to base). Or will it still be plastic which will be very transport by post fragile.  Guessing not this will be first real look of compound I'm guessing will be Other Side mini base line.
  • No Ice Golem alt (maybe this will be a general release model sometime soon?) which struck me as needed now Raspy can summon the giant Ice Slabs.  I mean its unlikely that you'll regularly get 2 Ice Golems often but it is certainly vastly more likely than it was.  I am thinking that perhaps we'll see a general release Golem (at least I hope so) so folks are not forced to purchase NE to get a second I guess, which is fair - hopefully it happens soon (say maybe during Black Friday ;)).

12 hours ago, dancater said:

So....

• Love the idea and looks sweet.  Will pretty much be certain to buy this damn it all.

But....

• Preassembled - so it will be a resin mix like tortoise and hare or Alonius and not plastic, makes me a little sad as its harder to model/paint/glue (to base). Or will it still be plastic which will be very transport by post fragile.  Guessing not this will be first real look of compound I'm guessing will be Other Side mini base line.
  • No Ice Golem alt (maybe this will be a general release model sometime soon?) which struck me as needed now Raspy can summon the giant Ice Slabs.  I mean its unlikely that you'll regularly get 2 Ice Golems often but it is certainly vastly more likely than it was.  I am thinking that perhaps we'll see a general release Golem (at least I hope so) so folks are not forced to purchase NE to get a second I guess, which is fair - hopefully it happens soon (say maybe during Black Friday ;)).

It will be PVC. So it is plastic, not resin, but yeah the same material as Aionius and Tortoise and the Hare, and presumably TOS stuff like you say. I don't like the material.