Lilith's offspring ;)

Xaos

Its normally called the grow list. Some people have had success with it, others find its like you've given your self a 3rd scheme to complete that doesn't earn you VP, so they can't quite do everything thy want to do. 

It doesn't actually require Lilith, but nekema with her True mother upgrade to summon new tots is very useful for it. Black blood shamen fit in some lists but aren't essential, as you probably want the rapid growth upgrade, but seperate pockets of "grow"  can be useful and you have a crew full of Black Blood, which they will like. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xaos said:

I came up with this list:

Lilith (Living Blade, the Land Consumes)
Cherub
Nekima (Rapid Growth)
Lelu (Satisfying Punishment)
Lilitu
Terror Tot
Terror Tot
Changeling
Changeling

What do you think?

Skip the changelings for more tots. Skip living blade on Lilith to get wicked mistress and beckon malifaux on her instead.

I've tried it, but agree with the 'third scheme' comment. It takes too much work to get much value out of it. I find it is much more successful to hire in different things and skip the grow.

That said, back blood shaman and nekima are important ones. I also say Barbaros. Good attack is designed to feed things to grow

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Xaos said:

I came up with this list:

Lilith (Living Blade, the Land Consumes)
Cherub
Nekima (Rapid Growth)
Lelu (Satisfying Punishment)
Lilitu
Terror Tot
Terror Tot
Changeling
Changeling

What do you think?

If you're going to be grow focused you should have True Mother on Nekima, and you should be using the black blood related upgrade for Lilith, not her hazardous terrain one.

When you try to grow it's helpful to keep two models around with a thousand faces and swap into grow when/if you need it. I'm sure there are more optimal list choices but if you're a fan of the nephilim theme it can have it's uses. Graves and Barbaros are generally handy in my experience. Nekima is probably better but I don't have her. You also want a shaman.

• Like 1