Croc of Gold - 18th March, High Wycombe. 3 Rounds 50ss

feagaur

Hi guys. Up to 8 now for the tourney so officially ranked!

We’re also heading for a curry afterwards in the curry house round the corner which does a ‘buffet’ for £10.99 per head. It’s very nice food. 

So if you’re up for joining us let me know and I’ll book a table. If you could let me know by Friday that would be great!

thanks all.

Hi, Something of a newcomer to Malifaux, Love the game but only tend to play very infrequently with friends that live far enough away to prevent casual gaming.

Could anyone point me towards gaimg clubs in the Buckinghamshire area (Aylesbury specifically) that play Malifaux?

Best

Drew

Hi folks.

apologies for this but my Paypal seems to be playing up over the last few days and not showing me any activity. If you have sent money through can you post on here so I can double check.

Might be best to cancel the transaction too and just pay me in the day.

Sorry!

On 13/03/2018 at 1:59 PM, feagaur said:

Hi folks.

apologies for this but my Paypal seems to be playing up over the last few days and not showing me any activity. If you have sent money through can you post on here so I can double check.

Might be best to cancel the transaction too and just pay me in the day.

Sorry!

I’m one of these Sean- have def paid, but can’t work out how to recall the funds-have paid and am def going tho!

• Thanks 1

A quick update folks.

ive contacted PayPal to find out what’s going on so will hopefully be able to sort out who’s paid etc by tomorrow.

In more positive news the raffle prizes have expanded thanks to generous donations from local business (including 2 breweries!!!!)

The cakes are also baked ready!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

• Like 1

Right, we have an answer.

if it’s showing as payment pending on your PayPal payment, could you click on ‘goods recieved’ Or similar. This should release the payment. Otherwise it has a 7-14 days holding which means I can’t see his paid until a fortnight 🤔

Quick update guys.

the beast from the east is settling in and it’s snowing but not too hard and the roads are clear. 

Unfortunately the council have decided to close the roundabout above J4 of the M40 so avoid it. If you’re driving up from the south then get off t junction 2 and head up the A40 through Beaconsfield. If traveling in from the north get off at J5 and come down the A40 through Stokenchurch. 

Drive safely!

On 07/03/2018 at 5:40 PM, feagaur said:

If people are able to get to the train station I could arrange some pickups. But beyond that I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to help.

what I may do though if enough people ageee is push the day back an hour to allow people to arrive and have the lunch between rounds 1 and 2.

I realise this is a bit late in the day, but if you can pick me up from the train station, then I can make it!

Guys, we’ve had a heavy snow fall here and the roads are looking a bit dicey, especially as the venue is at the top of a steep hill.

With this in mind the registration time will be put back to 10am. I’ll iodate at 7 to let you know if it’s any better. It may have to be postponed a few weeks.

Really sorry.