Lucidicide

Malifaux App Launched!

$10 to buy the stat cards is an awesome feature! Out of curiosity, does that purchase include all current plus future stat cards, or will future books need to be purchased separately?

• Like 2

I'm not sure on the region lock -- following up the the developer to see.

The purchase of stat cards will include expansion stat cards going forward.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't need this app and I already hate my windows phone, so I'm actually pretty Zen about not having access to this.

But good on Wyrd for making this. Hopefully all goes smoothly.

I’m not allowing people to track wounds on the app for this Saturday’s event in Austin—I’ll want longer to familiarize myself with this. Dice, tokens, or wet erase markers please.

Certain forum-shy folk are doing the happy dance over this news, right now. :lol:

• Like 2

Fantastic! A couple questions:

• Will the $10 unlock work across device platforms? I have an iPad and an Android phone and I'd like to only pay $10 once if possible.
  • Is there a way to track number owned? Right now it only seems like a check mark and I have a lot of Bayou Gremlins

Thanks for making this!

2 minutes ago, InfamousChicken said:

Is there a way to track number owned? Right now it only seems like a check mark and I have a lot of Bayou Gremlins

+1 for future work request. I like to keep track of I may own 2 December Acolytes, but only 1 is painted. And when I play in an event and only want to use painted, nice to know 

Is there an address to send issues to?  My pixel does not seem to like it (won't load past the Wyrd logo)

Edit: Protip.  Be sure your phone OS is up to date.

Edited by Clement
Figured it out

Nice app, there a place to report defects though?  Currently unable to give Warding Runes to The Captain.  (first crew I tried to build is the one I used the other day and ran into this)