Malifaux App Launched!

Lucidicide

9 minutes ago, binkys said:

Nice app, there a place to report defects though?  Currently unable to give Warding Runes to The Captain.  (first crew I tried to build is the one I used the other day and ran into this)

Indeed. My Howard currently has Blade and Claw on him twice and a Foundry only upgrade on him as well :)

Edit: ah, I see a warning in the corner telling me all of the illegal things that it just let me do. Not having access to a the legal one as mentioned is more important, but given it won't let me hire a model over my SS but it lets me take Upgrades past it says there is some room for improvement

Where can i go to make note of errors or bugs? I tried recruiting a Hodgepodge Emissary in a Jack Daw crew and it cost “10+1”, as if it were a mercenary (in its own faction might i add). This also did affect the crew hiring cache so I’m a bit confused.

Thanks!

~Lil Kalki

EDIT: thanks Aaron lol

2 minutes ago, dreads said:

Are there upgrades on there? I can't find them. Also if I buy it for ipad can I get the cards on Android or do I have to buy them on there as well 

Yea, the upgrades are on there and it looks like you'd have to buy them for each since there is no "log-in" or a way to tie an account in to it.  When you select the master, you can tap it and there is an "up arrow" to select the upgrades.

Seriously folks, don't need to tell us it's not available in your area. We're aware that it was region locked. It has been 'unlocked', now it's just going to take a bit of time to populate across all places. Give it a few hours. 

And no, it doesn't unlock across multiple platforms. If you're downloading from Google Play store, it'll work on anything accessing that. If you're downloading from the IOS Apple store, it'll unlock across your Iphones/Ipads. 

• Like 4

If you come across a glitch, bug, or outright error - use the contact us form to send in a report for the devs and we'll see about sorting things. 

We understand upon initial release, there will be ones we've missed or tablets/phones that we didn't have access to when testing - y'all letting us know helps us sort it. Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1