Monthly painting challenge -- November

prof_bycid

Work in progress photographs of Calos and 2 Komainu.  The colors of the flames got washed out to a flat yellow, but at least I got minis in focus this time.  There are so many little details on the Komainu that I am glad I got a good early start this month.  Hopefully I can make them look metallic and still have some color on them.  Carlos' base is from the old metal line by Wyrd, and the Komainu bases are a Green Stuff stamp using a Basius tile and a MicroArts Studio base.  Hope November is going well for everyone.

large.Komainu_WIP.jpg.4ca9360b15317d6758cc582ebd86054a.jpglarge.Carlos_WIP.jpg.92db52c152e88ed8ea814356b7011428.jpg

• Like 7

Hello,

my daughter will be born tomorrow earlier than expected!

This means I may not have time to paint anymore this month. So, I'm posting what I have done so far. I have the following two large arachnids. I wanted to add an OSL, but I guess these wont have any!

IMG_4288_zpstahjbu3z.jpg

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Edit: this is 2 x 6ss = 12ss

• Like 8

My painting has been very distracted this month. I have splashed some, but we will see what gets completed by the end of the month. However, I haven't been completely away from hobbying! I played in a tournament this weekend, and came away with this player board from CustomMeeple as a prize. Hobby time the last couple days has been building and coloring this. I used colored pencils to fill in the numbers and letters. It was only after I had everything glued down that I noticed I swapped the Player 1 and Player 2 boards. D'oh!

small.5a1443005343e_Playerboard.jpg.a564

• Like 3