Best imports for My Little Helper

hydranixx

I was wondering what out of faction things would substantially benefit from our jack of all trades My Little Helper upgrade. Have you used any mercenaries or infiltrators with (0)s so powerful that they're worth buying this upgrade on and casting twice?

A couple vaguely interesting ones come to mind with using Strongarm Suit's (0) twice to pump either his Ml damage up to 4/6/8 or his Sh stat to 9, while Hannah would be able to copy any combination of two Ca Actions from nearby models on a key turn?

On 25.10.2017 at 4:45 AM, hydranixx said:

I was wondering what out of faction things would substantially benefit from our jack of all trades My Little Helper upgrade. Have you used any mercenaries or infiltrators with (0)s so powerful that they're worth buying this upgrade on and casting twice?

A couple vaguely interesting ones come to mind with using Strongarm Suit's (0) twice to pump either his Ml damage up to 4/6/8 or his Sh stat to 9, while Hannah would be able to copy any combination of two Ca Actions from nearby models on a key turn?

The strongarm suit seems to be a really nice choice! Gotta try this. 

On 25.10.2017 at 9:14 AM, Ludvig said:

Double-leaping a cerberus on pure principle :D You might even survive after charging.

A cerberus running schemes, I can see it =)

Mctavish can gator snack twice I guess, but thats a lot of setup.
Carlos Vasquez loves my little helper in a Seamus crew. 2 Pyre markers or 2 Pushes. I wanna try him with the new lampads anyways =).
Amina Naido has (0)s that chain into other actions. That could be rly nice with my little helper in a McMourning crew.
Kudra gets 2 Forests.
Blessed of December gets 2 Leaps aswell but on an 8.
Scion of the void gets nice mobility.

Over all I think carlos vasques has the most potential for this right behind the strongarm suit.

36 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

I was thinking the double leaps to alphastrike, not scheme. Turn one you could be charging something barely out of the enemy deployment zone and if they can't target you from 4" away you might set it up so they have a tough time hitting it back.

Yes, I was aware of that. But you can use this to kill scheme runners and then drop some markers before you leap to your next target. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 7:45 PM, hydranixx said:

The Srongarm isn't going to work that way, is it?  Since the condition doesn't have a + in the name, it won't stack with itself.   You could technically take both the shooting and the melee buffs, but that doesn't feel as amazing.

• Like 1

It seems like Ressers will probably want to take My Little Helper on Myranda as often as Arcanists take Imbued Energies on her. The turn you plan on Shapeshifting her you can draw a card and get a little extra protection against ranged attacks until she shifts and then when she shifts you get to place a Mindless Zombie in addition to whatever she summoned.

Eh. I don't really see it. There's so many good places to put My Little Helper and putting it on a model designed to Walk twice and then die just seems ok at best. Even the free Mindless Zombie doesn't really mean all that much, since your master has to be McMourning to include Myranda, and he doesn't even use corpses.

Maybe if you have 2 or fewer henchmen and enforcers and she's one of them, then yeah I guess?

On October 27, 2017 at 3:10 AM, Drunken Kung Fu Kid said:

Carlos Vasquez loves my little helper in a Seamus crew. 2 Pyre markers or 2 Pushes. I wanna try him with the new lampads anyways =).
Amina Naido has (0)s that chain into other actions. That could be rly nice with my little helper in a McMourning crew.
Kudra gets 2 Forests.
Blessed of December gets 2 Leaps aswell but on an 8.

Over all I think carlos vasques has the most potential for this right behind the strongarm suit.

Kudra's is until next time the actions used so she gains nothing from MLH.

Amina can get up to 8 actions with it (use 1, use 1, 0 chains to 0 chains to ranged attack, 0 chains to 0 chains to ranged attack), which is the hardest to pull off but at the least being able to Peon-ify 2 models or do 8 damage from her 0's alone in a turn could be pretty nice.