Lucius, Where To Start?

Cashewmellow

Hi all,

Been a while since I invested in a crew box and was thinking about Lucius after hearing some good things post-errata. 

Wondering if anyone here has found any particular models or combos that work well with him? I've noticed on the other threads some of the Fae models have had interesting results. I've already got:

- Pandora's box (Favourite dumb joke in this game)

-Lynch's box

-Lilith's box

-Graves, Teddy, Nekima, Weaver, Beckoners, Waldgiest, Madnesses, Depleted, Doppelganger, Iggy

Not looking to power play or get the most efficient combos per se, just curious to try some interesting and fun crews with him. Don't mind venturing into a few Guild models to make use of Surprisingly Loyal since that alone I feel can make for a very different style of NB crew.

Thanks in advance!

Terracotta warriors gives you a lot of options. They can protect s normally squishy model and switch lucius upgrades around as needed, 

Master queeg gives you a lot of additional options too, (0) interacts in a 6:aura bubble is really good, plus he lets you take a (0) on a minion twice a turn.

Guild pathfinder gives you access to those yummy blasts we've been craving.

Not tried it, but it is said that the Titania Box is great with Lucius, mixed with Master Queeg to get the (0) actions, maybe Rougarous in the mix.

To be honest, what you have is similar of what I have and works well (Nekima and Doppelganger, powerful minions like the illuminated).

I normally add an Austringer too, is one of the great guild minions even with the errata and allows you to capitalize on the low model count (no summon) for positioning and interact.