Selling: Well painted Dreamer and Resser crews (Paypal)

JMGraham

I’ve decided that, given that I’ve played one game of Malifaux 2e when it was first released and haven’t touched it since, It’s likely time to send my Malifaux crews to a new home. I thought I’d try the forum for a bit before going to eBay.

Unless otherwise stated, these are the classic, original metal Malifaux models. They are lovingly painted in a very distinctive, eye-catching style. They tend to do exceedingly well in tournament scoring for best painted. I’m not willing to paint additional models, but I’m more than happy to provide the specific paint “recipes” that were used for the models, and to give some friendly advice on how to capture the style if you’re wanting to commission more models in a similar style from someone else.

A word on pricing – these models are mostly OOP metal models that have been lovingly painted to a high standard. I’m not really looking for a trade. At this point I won’t split up painted crews. Shipping to the US is included. International shipping would be additional.

Thanks for looking!

Dreamer Crew 

xNrD63f.jpg

Using Warstore discounted prices, these models would be about $130 in the current (unassembled, unpainted) plastics. These are assembled OOP metals, painted to a high quality. I’m asking $300, US shipping included. I also believe I have some of the additional base inserts I used to toss in (sculpted by yours trulty, cast by Black Cat).

The full album is here: https://imgur.com/a/7IWrq

• 2 x Teddy
  • Lord Chompy Bits
  • Lilitu
  • Lelu
  • 2 x Stitched Togethers
  • Collidi
  • Insidious Madness
  • alternative model Insidious Madness (I think it is an old metal D&D aberration of some sort?)
  • 3 x Daydreams
  • Dreamer
  • Unpainted:
    • 3 Primed Alps
    • 2 Unpainted Headless Alps (with no heads – spooky!)

Ressurectionists 

HE9wRf1.jpg

Using Warstore prices, the current (unassembled, unpainted) models would cost over $300, not including Seamus’s Avatar of Dread (going for $100+ unpainted on eBay) or the two Nightmare Edition models (Lady J and the Judge), the laser-cut markers, or the Ressurectionist Lab terrain. These are assembled, mostly OOP metals, painted to a high quality. I’m asking $900, US shipping included. I’ll also throw in a laser-cut turn/soulstone counter and a bunch of tokens and status effect basehuggers. The full album is here: https://imgur.com/a/mUEFR

• Nicodem
  • 7 plastic Mantic zombies (used as Mindless Zombies)
  • McMourning
  • Flesh Construct
  • 2 x alternative model Flesh Constructs (I believe one is West Wind and one is Reaper)
  • Alternative model Rogue Necromancy (plastic, converted from a GW Dire Wolf)
  • Sebastian
  • Zombie Chihuahua
  • Canine Remains
  • Seamus
  • Seamus Avatar of Dread (resin)
  • 3 x Rotten Belles
  • Madame Sybelle
  • Copycat Killer
  • Necropunk
  • Jack Daw
  • Bette Noir
  • Killjoy
  • Convict Gunslinger
  • Necropunk
  • 3 x Crooked Men
  • 2 x Ressurectionist Lab scenery pieces (West Wind, I think)
  • Unpainted/Primed:
    • 3 x Canine Remains
    • Mortimer
    • 2 x Necropunks
    • 2 x Hanged
    • Grave Spirit
    • 2 x Nurses
    • 3 x Zombie Punks
  • OOP LE Unpainted metal:
    • Undead Headless Lady Justice
    • Undead Judge

• 4 weeks later...