Character Creator, and easy to transport NPC tokens?

Kyris

So, as the title kind of suggests, I'm looking for solutions to two different, distinct problems but I don't want to clutter the board with a thread for each, so here we are now.

my first issue is character creation for both NPCs, and pre-genned player characters. I'm trying to run a campaign at a local game store and frequently have drop-in, drop-out players who aren't exactly the most reliable. so for those people I wanted to make a handful - 5-10 or so - pregenned characters that they can use rather then spending the time it takes to teach a new player character creation who're only going to be there for one session. So, does anyone know of any resources, anything, that function something similar to orcpub, but for TTB? you know, something that will randomize the cards drawn, fill in the destiny, and skills, etc for you, and just have you assign the skills/attributes to the numbers generated by the cards? just something so that I can bust out a ton of pregenned characters really quickly and on the fly without having to flip back and forth through my book.

the second problem I have, is NPC tokens. while I have more than enough models to bring for NPCs, I'd rather not lug my models, and the game mat, and all the books, character sheets, etc around all day. it's just more hassle than I need. Does anyone know of any good resources for TTB? most of what I've found are more for fantasy games, like the pathfinder pawn NPC codex, bestiary box, etc. or the dozens and dozens of other dungeons and dragons token sets.

I made a spreadsheet to solve the first question myself, it's not automated but it does speed things up a tad. as for the second- if you have access to vassal could you copy and paste the round images for characters/monsters on there into a paint doc and print them on sticky labels perhaps?