Which Gremlin master (of the three I have) is best for learning Gremlins?

Swissdictator

You got good stuff!
Id recommend anyone to start with zipp, because he is one of, if not the most forgiving master in the game. He just doesnt die and he ignores positional mistakes because of his incredible mobility. He is an independant strikeforce and doesnt require much synergy gameplay. And he is just SO MUCH FUN!

Wong is kinda more complext in a weird way. He has simple mechanics and the whole crew tends to be simple, but he is in no way as forgivinh as zip and he requires some finesse to get the right use out of the glowy target and wong himself. Knowing when to strike with who and what cards you need to acheive your goals is a bigger thing with wong.

Brewie has his own playstyles and seems weird to a lot of new players because he approaches his goals differently than most masters. 
First off using poison mechanics  as bonus effect and not depending to much on it is key to being efficient here. Also pressuring the opponent is what brewie does best. But you have to know the limits, where you can be save while forcing the enemy key models into dangerous situations, because they find themselves swilled in threatrange of your beaters or totally drunk around brewie. 
But once you established enough games with brewie the playstyle feels more natural and isnt that hard to do anymore. 

Sidenote:
Get some Tanukis, they like to share some tea with The Whiskey Golem and this will make you enjoy playing your Nightmare Golem!

Yeah I'm going to say from what you have Zipp is a great choice. He's stupid fast and can have a threat range on the whole board with his new upgrade. He's also a top 3 master in faction so against most crews he gives you a great chance. Wong is also really great but imo without swine-cursed he's only okay. I'd say if you were going to expand so you have a solid two master line up to pick up the swine-cursed box. Brewmaster is cool but....tbh he's pretty weak and I don't think taking an underpowered master/models is constructive for learning a faction.

For Zipp something like: 

50 SS Gremlins Crew
Zipp + 5 Pool
 - The Gift of Gab (1)
 - The Dread Pirate Zipp (1)
 - Rambling Diatribe (1)
Earl Burns (3)
The First Mate (9)
 - Treasure Map (0)
 - Where The Captain Can't See (1)
Burt Jebsen (7) (guy with a ton of barrel gun)
 - Dirty Cheater (1)
Iron Skeeter (6)
 - Hovering Airship (0)
Lightning Bug (5)
Lightning Bug (5)
Bayou Gremlin (3)
Bayou Gremlin (3)
Bayou Gremlin (3)

solid list with 10 models & 11 activations per turn. 

For Wong with your stuff + swine-cursed something like:

50 SS Gremlins Crew
Wong + 3 Pool
 - Ooo Glowy (1)
Burt Jebsen (7)
 - Dirty Cheater (1)
Swine-Cursed (7)
Swine-Cursed (7)
Lightning Bug (5)
Lightning Bug (5)
Lightning Bug (5)
Bayou Gremlin (3)
Bayou Gremlin (3)
Bayou Gremlin (3)
Bayou Gremlin (3)

11 activations and Burt with Wong's magical buff so three glowy models would be super solid. (I'd probably prefer McTavish with glowy by taking out 2 bayou and a lightning bug but that would require another model and Burt is still a really good target).