Two Teddies and Then?

Zwergenkrieger

Another way to go could be Serena Bowman from wave 5.

Especially "warped reality" upgrade that's allowed to take only if Serena is a part of our crew. The upgrade gives "from the shadows" rule to attached model. So you can deploy this model at 6" away from enemy deployment zone.

Also this upgrade is rare 3. So you can have max 3 of them and deploy up to 3 Teddies really close to the enemy.

Serena is really good model by her own. She has a chance to heal and remove one condition from friendly model. We have a lack of this in our faction. She can give "black blood" to Teddies, which is nice. Teddies will get a lot of hits for sure, so "black blood" can hurt someone in response. Also she is.. immortal:)

One drawback for now is that official model isn't released yet.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrBrasidas045 said:

How easy can you make this happen ???

Its easy to do, but it needs a combination of 4 scrap/ corpse markers, and an 11:mask (but she is a henchman). (And for widow weaver to buy the handbag upgrade).

I'm not sure that you can generate more than 2 scrap a turn without actually killing other things, so then you are looking at turn 2 and 4 for teddy summoning if nothing else dies

Thanks all for the replies. Time is sparse these days so I´m not able to paint a whole Dreamer Crew. Though I guess this will be my next project (after Wong). Right now I´ll stay with Zoraida, we´ll see how it works. I´ll report after the tournaments.

Though good advice here. I have to have a look on that Serena Bowman, she sounds nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I came up with an idea of three Teddy Bears ;) 

Pandora
- The Box Opens
- Fears Given Form
Teddy
- On Dreaming Wings
Teddy
Teddy
Baby Kade
Will O' The Wisp

The idea is to put all Bears in Melee as soon as possible, using their increased move, push from "Where's Teddy" and copied "Where's Teddy" from Will.

I have a similar list I want to try

50 SS Neverborn Crew
Dreamer + 4 Pool
 - Restless Dreams (1)
Daydream (2)
Teddy (11)
 - Retribution's Eye (1)
Teddy (11)
 - A Thousand Faces (1)
Teddy (11)
 - A Thousand Faces (1)
Baby Kade (7)
Will O' The Wisp (3)

(exported from CrewFaux)

With the dreamer you can make more daydreams for more pushes and with the upgrades send in the one with Ret Eye first and the other 2 can take it when it is killed, or uses it to deny trigges. 

1 hour ago, Mutter said:

Cool idea.

I think this list might actually work even better with the Woe is me upgrade - that way, you can try and get a Poltergeist and some Sorrows right there in the middle of the fun as well. :)

I still haven't used the 5-th wave upgrades, but might be worth trying, combat Pandora has not so much to do when there are so many Teddies huging enemies all the time :)

Its not an upgrade, Gobble you up is a 0 action that lets Teddy push into base contact in a duel Vs Wp, and he gains positive flips to attack and damage. 

Poiltigiest gives negative flips to Wp, making it much easier for the Teddies gobble you up to happen, which also could give the Teddy a free attack due to smell fear. Al;so will help protect the Teddy as its much harder to pass the terryfyign test at :-fatefllips

It allows Pandora to hire up to four non-NB woes (basically Field Reporters at this stage) and to summon a Poltergeist when killing somebody with Misery. Also she can summon Sorrows of people who have conditions.

The list above would benefit not only from Poltergeist, but from summoning scheme runners as well.

I've tested it yesterday, and managed to summon single Sorrow, which ain't bad, as I'd paid 2 pts and 1+0 actions for 5 pts model already where I needed him. Some more practice, and this upgrade may give more than the Box. Any idea what else she should take (any other upgrades)?

34 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Any idea what else she should take (any other upgrades)?

Don't think there's really room for much else, is there?

Only thing I'd consider is maybe Depression for Baby Cade, to make his attacks more tasty.

*edit: And all the Woes you summon can then benefit from Melancholy, which is nice, too ...

3 hours ago, Xaos said:

I've tested it yesterday, and managed to summon single Sorrow, which ain't bad, as I'd paid 2 pts and 1+0 actions for 5 pts model already where I needed him. Some more practice, and this upgrade may give more than the Box. Any idea what else she should take (any other upgrades)?

I always play summon pandora with cry for me and depression.

With good positioning and lilithu/doppel luring things you can discard a mask, summon 2 times and then drop the project emotions with the mask trigger on them. thats a good package of summoning and also doing damage. Of course, if you have the stones to spare keep the (0) for a double incite, which does 3 dmg each. It's still worth having depression on her, since it gives the newly summoned sorrows a (1)action targeting wp and that is basicly damage multiplication cause its 3 dmg each aswell. And since moodswing can controll enemy activations its easy to keep the sorrows alive so they can actually activate this ability. 

Also, with the pitty condition from cry for me, enemies just drop like flies and the poltergeist keeps popping out all the time. Who doesnt love his opponent on double negatives to wp when playing pandy with sorrows =)

What are good models to get conditions on the enemy to summon Sorrows off them, then?

I guess Field Reporters are good, since their attacks hand out a condition on three of four triggers. Iggy is also nice, because of Incite and his two ways to hand out burning. All woes with Depression, to hand out Melancholy.

Will O'The Wisp with The Whisp's Call, I guess. They are nice for the Poltergeist, anyway.

Anything else would lend itself well to that kind of Pandora list?

14 minutes ago, Mutter said:

Mr. Tannen. This was mentioned in recent thread "Tannen uses". Also his aura can work very well with Pandora.

What about conditions from schemes such as "marked for death", "accused", etc.? Do they work?

1 hour ago, Mutter said:

What are good models to get conditions on the enemy to summon Sorrows off them, then?

I guess Field Reporters are good, since their attacks hand out a condition on three of four triggers. Iggy is also nice, because of Incite and his two ways to hand out burning. All woes with Depression, to hand out Melancholy.

Will O'The Wisp with The Whisp's Call, I guess. They are nice for the Poltergeist, anyway.

Iggy, Widow Weaver, Emissary