Faction's Colors & Lantern Rings

Jesy Blue

This is a stupid thing I had a dream about last night: how to the DC Comics Lantern rings match up with the colors of the Malifaux Faction's? (granted, Gremlins Brown is not a ring color)

Red = Rage / The Guild.  Apart from the vomiting up acitic blood, being angry at everyone all the time is not too far off for the controlling faction of Malifaux.

Orange = Avarice / Ten Thunders.  Organized crime families vying for control over the criminal underworld in two dimensions?  That's some serious greed right there.

Yellow = Fear / The Outcasts.  I think the only scared person in The Outcasts are Desperate Mercenaries, however do The Outcast masters bring the fear?  Oh yes.  Between the three who refuse to die, the two/three lady murder machines, and the guys who will do anything for money, they do bring the fear.

Green = Willpower /Resurrectionists.  Forcing the dead to rise, spirits to follow your commands, and abominations to be your friends, Resurrectionists are the poster child for sheer power of will.  Not so much the good guys as their comic book counterparts, but absolute power.....

Blue = Hope / Arcanists.  This one is a little bit of a stretch.  When you think of what the people of the M&SU want, it's a life free of the corruption of The Guild and the hardshipso they left on Earth; a chance to start over.  The people want hope... the masters are a little less, let's say altruistic in their agendas. 

And this is where it all break down.

... now this is gonna leave then The Neverborn as either Indigo = Compassion (hell no), or Violet = Love (god no), then Gremlins as whichever of those two are left (even more laughable).  I just can't seem to bs my way out of this one, so I'll leave it up to the rest of you to discuss below.

The neverborn love slaughter and suffering? Gotta count for something. Lilith's totem is even a cherub so I'd say it's obviously that.

Gremlins bone you because their colour is beige. Maybe they wake compassion in others even if they don't show it themselves. Could be we should've had another faction entirely, they're obviously the odd man out here... *cough cough* notarealfaction *cough*

• 3 weeks later...

Well, in the new DC Metals Dark knights, it was shown that Bruce Wayne (from a dark multiverse) was able to channel untapped powers of the Green ring and resurrect his dead parents into zombies. Which prior to that, it was known only the black lanterns were able to do. I suppose that kinda ties in with the Ressers?