July Errata now available on WGV

Lucidicide

48 minutes ago, aquenaton said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, are the boxes with the models being actualized with the changes? Was going to buy the creative taxidermy after the pigapult and would like to know if there is a chance that the new cards are or will be included.

I would imagine that from July-August onwards, product had the revised cards. If you run into someone that stocked the item before July, then no. Just all depends on when the distributor got it and the seller got it.

• Like 1

I have checked the images given on DriveThruRPG site. Result - the cards shown there were not updated. Piglets are still 2 ss cost, and practiced production contains no "non-Peon, non insignificant". Please correct the cards before massed shipping of them.)

190022.jpg167172.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TeddyBear said:

(i only see wind gamin A) Are there B and C?

If i needed another upgrade (without errata) where could i find it?

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/222529/Wind-Gamin-B

http://www.wargamevault.com/product/222530/Wind-Gamin-C

I don't understand your second question.

11 hours ago, aquenaton said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, are the boxes with the models being actualized with the changes? Was going to buy the creative taxidermy after the pigapult and would like to know if there is a chance that the new cards are or will be included.

Not yet, no. We will update the cards on the next print run, as we've done with previous erratas. If you purchase a box, you can always get the cards for free on our website or go through Wargame Vault.

5 hours ago, ArD said:

I have checked the images given on DriveThruRPG site. Result - the cards shown there were not updated. Piglets are still 2 ss cost, and practiced production contains no "non-Peon, non insignificant". Please correct the cards before massed shipping of them.)

190022.jpg167172.jpg

The images have not been updated yet, but the cards have been. We received an order of them in the mail, and they were checked internally and have the errata, at which point we put the cards live.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

The images have not been updated yet, but the cards have been. We received an order of them in the mail, and they were checked internally and have the errata, at which point we put the cards live.

Thank you for this information. Now I can make my purchase.

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

Many Thanks Adran! ;)

(i want oly to tell you that, if i try to find these cards  with "search" on Wgv;  i don't find them, Others could have same problem..)

For second question: i lost one arcanists upgrade, if i try to find it on wgv there isn't... how can i get one?

Last question please: on Wgv there are only 4 hamelin's rats card (a,b,c and d) are there (on wgv) only 4 type? because i have 12 rats.

brief question: on wgv there are 3 silent one cards, all representing the crouched model. Would it be possible to add the one with the standing model, which you can find only in the models box? Thanks in advance and anyway :D