Jump to content
Kimberly

LGS Promotion FAQ

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Solicitor 6 said:

Any word on a January 2018 FLGS promotion?

Thanks for asking @Solicitor 6

Our December Newsletter gave people an update about the LGS Promotions in 2018. 

"For the first quarter of 2018, we will not have any of the Local Game Store promotions. We believe firmly in supporting local stores and communities and we will return to them later in the year. Stay tuned as we work on what those promotions will be."

 

While this means there's nothing in the next few months, never fear, our promotions aren't going away forever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted a receipt for December but it wasn't itemized and I'm not sure if the picture I sent was large enough to show off the unopened starter box (Which has since been opened) and included a pre-order for Toshiro, which I couldn't snap a picture of. Is there a way to contact you or someone else to find out if that qualified? And if it didn't, how would I go about showing my qualification? Really want that draugr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bakuriel said:

I submitted a receipt for December but it wasn't itemized and I'm not sure if the picture I sent was large enough to show off the unopened starter box (Which has since been opened) and included a pre-order for Toshiro, which I couldn't snap a picture of. Is there a way to contact you or someone else to find out if that qualified? And if it didn't, how would I go about showing my qualification? Really want that draugr.

Email office.assistant@wyrd-games.net and I'll get ya taken care of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.01.2018 at 2:15 PM, Solicitor 6 said:

Any word on a January 2018 FLGS promotion?

There won`t be any Q1 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you force my local store to carry Wyrd products? (they do carry TtB, but I already got everything for it)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2018 at 6:56 AM, oistene said:

Can you force my local store to carry Wyrd products? (they do carry TtB, but I already got everything for it)

No, Wyrd can't force any LGS to do anything. However, the community can ;) If enough of your fellow gamers ask the LGS to start carrying Wyrd products, or simply ask them to order them, then they'll eventually start stocking it.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2018 at 8:05 AM, Kimberly said:

Thanks for asking @Solicitor 6

Our December Newsletter gave people an update about the LGS Promotions in 2018. 

"For the first quarter of 2018, we will not have any of the Local Game Store promotions. We believe firmly in supporting local stores and communities and we will return to them later in the year. Stay tuned as we work on what those promotions will be."

 

While this means there's nothing in the next few months, never fear, our promotions aren't going away forever!

Are LGS promotions coming back anytime soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i try to fill the form, there is only December LGS in the drop list. Promotions are still unavailable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They haven't listed a new promotion since December. They said we weren't getting any Q1 this year, looks like none for Q2 or Q3 either. Honestly they've been really busy lately so probably have been putting everything into their new products - M3E, TOS and Wyrdscapes. The promotions were nice but while doing them they didn't seem to have any large projects going either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, -Loki- said:

They haven't listed a new promotion since December. 

Okay, now i got it. I thought promotions on website are for 2018, but they are for 2017. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×