LGS Promotion FAQ

Kimberly

Hello Wyrdos!

October is another LGS promotion month, and in anticipation for it and the spooky surprises in store, I want to address and answer some frequently asked questions!

• 1) How do I get the promotion?
    •    Fill out the form here (found here) and make sure to attach proof of your receipt.
  • 2) Does it have to be itemized?
    •     Your receipt has to be able to show that Wyrd Products were bought. "Assorted Wyrd", "Malifaux", or the like is acceptable. If your receipt does not include descriptors like that, then you will need to submit a photo of the receipt with the unopened Wyrd product, prices visible.
  • 3) Can I buy from an online store or LGS online and have it delivered?
    •     Unfortunately, that's not allowed. We want you guys in the LGS, where you have a chance to grow the community and engage others about our games.
  • 4) When will I get confirmation?
    •     Due to the volume of submissions, we only reach out to those who have some issue with their submission. If you want confirmation that your  submission was sent in, please select "Send me a copy of my responses" right above the submit button. This will give you confirmation that it was properly submitted!
  • 5) When will my item ship?
    •     Your item will ship sometime after the promotion ends, usually 7-10 business days after the close date of the promotion. This accounts for processing time in the warehouse, resolving issues with submissions, and verifying each submission as qualifying.
  • 6) Will I get tracking for my promotional item?
    •     No, we do not provide tracking for the item.
  • 7) How long does shipping take?
    •     The depends on several factors, actually! Shipping internationally can take, in some rarer instances, up to 8 weeks, but we often get reports of international promotional items arriving within 2-4 weeks of mailing.
  • 8) Does the total have to be pre-tax?
    •     In countries with VAT or GST, your total counts towards the minimum requirements. In countries without VAT or GST, the minimum must be met before sales tax to qualify.

I hope this clears up some questions, and if you have any additional ones please don't hesitate to ask through our contact form. Thanks all and I look forward to seeing all the support of LGSs. Check out the October LGS Promo if you haven't already!

Wyrd_Oct2017_Promo.thumb.jpg.df01ea9e561ff291ee7a9a1b49b495f9.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/13/2017 at 10:45 AM, Eichohrkatz said:

I have a question, do preorders count as well for the 60$? (If I order in my LGS)

Yes, as long as it has been paid for in the month of the promotion. :)

EDIT: Apologies for the delay, I've been out of the office for a bit.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PetitDalek said:

Hello! I've never participated in the promotion and I have a question:

Is it OK to submit the order online and then pick up the minis at the LGS in person once they arrive? They keep only a very limited stock, so I'd have to order in advance to get the things I want. 

That depends on what you mean.

The basic scenario:  You call the store (or walk in), tell them what to order, it arrives, you pay for it, and then pick it up when it arrives.

Replacing "call" with e-mail, text message, Facebook message, smoke signals, or whatever shouldn't make a difference.  Delivery is a bridge too far, probably.

The few times I've paid in advance for an order turned in to disasters, so I recommend against that.  If you're concerned about stuff arriving this month, a lot of the distributors have on-line ordering so the store can see what should be in stock.  Have the store check what's in stock.

As solkan said, that does not always work. I have to do that as my nearest store is quite far away and it doesn't count. The issue is that I get the usual bill they use for online orders and noone can check if I really go to the store. So if your shop gives you a bill while you are there, that is different from the online one, I guess there shouldn't be an issue.

1 hour ago, Griautis said:

Does the money have to be all on one receipt? Or can I submit several receipts all in december? From the same store even :)

Not at all. They can be from a combination of LGSs, and divided up among different receipts! :)

The important part is that the are picked up in store. 

On 12/4/2017 at 4:54 PM, PetitDalek said:

I meant ordering and paying online and then coming to the store in person once they tell me the order is ready.

The FAQ mentions that deliveries don't count, but this is the opposite of that situation.

That's absolutely fine, as long as the submission shows that in store pickup was selected. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kimberly said:

That's absolutely fine, as long as the submission shows that in store pickup was selected. :)

What if the receipts are PDFs? :) My local LGS has accounts for people and gaming space, so even tho I didn't pick up my receipts when buying them face to face I have access to the invoices in my LGS account. I'm only asking this now, since I made the purchases a few days ago, and I didn't know that Draugr would be available :D 

20 minutes ago, Griautis said:

What if the receipts are PDFs? :) My local LGS has accounts for people and gaming space, so even tho I didn't pick up my receipts when buying them face to face I have access to the invoices in my LGS account. I'm only asking this now, since I made the purchases a few days ago, and I didn't know that Draugr would be available :D 

Can you ask the FLGS to go into your account and print up an invoice? Some others have.

1 hour ago, Griautis said:

PDF invoices are fine, as long as it shows the date of purchase, amount spent, and that it was picked up!

On 11/27/2017 at 4:35 PM, Valkirewings said:

I work at my LGS and get a discount. Is the $ requirement actual money spent, or retail of products purchased? I've done one of these promotions twice now and both times I went with money spent just in case, but I'm just curious.

So this is a really great question that I brought up to my boss. I'm going to PM you to discuss this a bit more with you, since this isn't something that I've encountered yet!

44 minutes ago, Griautis said:

Hi, so another one. Me and my wife we're both playing Malifaux and collecting. We both want to get in on the promotion. Should we file in separate promotion requests, or can we bundle it up together for simplicity? 

Separate please! Our process for processing them needs it to be one submission per promotion. Thanks for asking!

On 13. 12. 2017 at 8:13 PM, Kimberly said:

PDF invoices are fine, as long as it shows the date of purchase, amount spent, and that it was picked up!

Thank you for responding to my question, Kimberly! I ordered online and submitted the pdf invoice that says it will be picked up :)  

It's my first time participating and I'm excited about my alt draught, future hipster Johan ;) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...