5th Annual Extra Life: Nov 4-5, 2017 in Yreka, CA

Malistrad

It's that time of the year again!

For the past four years, my high school students and I have hosted an Extra Life team/event! For those of you who don't know, Extra Life is a charity where participants pledge to game for 25 hours straight, and collect donations for their efforts. To date, we have raised over $10,000 for local children's hospitals in California and Oregon!

Last year, I used this event as a final checkpoint to conclude a local M2E Campaign League. This year, I have higher aspirations! Instead of a Campaign, I'll be running a 3 Round Story Encounter! So stop by, play some games, earn prizes, and heal kids!

You can find the tournament packet here. For other information and FAQ, see below:

• WHERE: Miner's Inn Convention Center in Yreka, CA
  • WHEN: My team and I will be running Extra Life from 8am to 8am, November 4-5th. If you would like to join our team and make the pledge to game for the full 25 hours with us (which doesn't have to be exclusively Malifaux; we'll be playing everything between Destiny 2, Dance Central, Settlers of Catan, Magic: the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, you name it!), please do at our team page! More the merrier! If you are only interested in participating in the Story Encounter, however, it will start at 1pm on November 4th.
  • HOW MUCH: The M2E Story Encounter is FREE! Instead of a fee, I would prefer all players make a small donation (suggested $10) to Extra Life instead. You can make donations at our team page (it'll ask you to donate to a player; you can donate to me, the Captain of the team).
  • FOOD: Fairchild Medical Center will be providing food for the ENTIRE 25 hours (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Breakfast) at the low price of just $10 per Extra Lifer. They were able to do this last year, and it was extremely helpful to stay well fed with delicious food for the long haul! If you'd like to join us for the whole day, we'll keep you fed with good food, on the cheap!
  • HOMEFRONT: Since it is a tournament, your results will count for the new Wyrd Global Campaign, Homefront.

If you have any other questions, post below or PM me. This event is a lot of fun, and I'd love to see more of the West Coast Wyrd fan base join us in this great cause!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...