Lady J vs Nicodem

AK1979

Well we do not know if the fight will result in a death, just grim consequences.  For all we know if Lady J loses she could get a leg rotted off or if Nico lost he might lose an arm.  Heck Lady Justice could make it out intact but because of her loses among the Marshals the Governor General takes the command away from her *Puts someone over her*

I also hope that our lady will stay alive, and that dead justice was only a mistake of the first edition... 

And, of course, it will be great to have nikodim killed forever) (i have him in my model pool, but he is not a hero to love, just overpovered necromanser, who should be charged for his two assaults on the guild anclave)

30 minutes ago, Skylifter-1000 said:

I haven't read it yet, as it's not yet available where I live, sadly. He's still going to be playable as a Guild Master, though. Fluffwise, he never really was Guild, as far as his loyalty is concerned.

But I have derailed this conversation enough, sorry for that. 

Never apologise for derailing :D 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, EnternalVoid said:

Heck Lady Justice could make it out intact but because of her loses among the Marshals the Governor General takes the command away from her *Puts someone over her*

Now that would be interesting--a Lady Justice gone renegade, who still has the support of the Guild rank-and-file and seems to have no trouble finding people defying the chain of command (crew members) to help her, but who has lost her authority...

Side note: what of her construct parts within, now that Ramos who placed them there now has some intellectual competition from Hoffman who has been broken and now places construct parts in living beings as well? He was there; he heard the command phrases. Does he realize now what they were?

The Lady threads the power of undeatg through her marshals yet she does not turn undead: she holds construct parts within yet she does not turn construct. The unquiet union of construct parts subordinate to living flesh and necromantic skill is more Leveticus' business, but she has the potential. Who says that she, if dead, would even stay dead? In this age of Malifaux, not even the ordinary dead's souls are leaving their bodies in proper order.

• 3 weeks later...