Sparks tuning up TT Mei Feng??

KingCrow

I posted on AWP the other night about how I had recently acquired a Sparks and, having never played him before, asked about how to use him with Mei Feng.  Now I'm not sure if this has ever been brought up anywhere but I think Sparks is a very-underused asset with Mei Feng due to some of the answers I received.  

For instance, his (0) action to make target model a construct and give armor +1 can also target enemies, turning them into constructs.  This benefits any friendly model within 6" of Kang by giving them positives to both attack and damage vs that model.  Metal Gamin can also use their magnetism (a Ca 8 action) vs that model. Lastly, those models that wield Relic Hammers now LOVE to smack the new construct around. Sounds great, right?

Another way to use Sparks (0) is to cast it on Mei giving her the construct trait and pushing her up to armor +2!  But wait! If you bring Lazarus along, Lazarus can now copy one of Mei Feng's (1) ap actions such as Railwalk or Vent Steam.  Since Lazarus is already a construct, Sparks an give the old boy fast too! So if Laz is ever engaged with an enemy, just Railwalk him out and discard a card to take 3 shots at your enemies!

Lazarus with Sparks can open up a lot of potentially unexpected actions being taken and I can't wait to try it out.  This is usable in both Arcanists and TT, although I'm not sure which is better at the moment. 

What are other's thoughts on this? Any fun interactions you can think of and want to share?

• Like 2