alecomics tournament with neverborn

saxcloud

soooo thanks you all For the advice! I had keep advantage or draw for the majority of the games but lost due to a bit of unluck and a lot of inexperience at the end of the game... :(

first game

First turn: Turf war, Claim jump, Accusation, Dig their graves, Show of force e A quick murder

I took Pandora box, aether connection

2x sorrow

2x madness

lelu satisfyng punishment

lilitu, doppleganger, primordial magic.

I chose claim jump and dig the graves.

he play mei Feng arcanist,

performer, 2x coryphee,

the guy w two mechanicals arms and axe, and a m&Su hechmen with a hammer. The two henchmen had some warding rune, and an upgrade that can be discarded to draw card and to gain fast. Mei Feng got one to get a positive on initiative, one for an extra card in hand and something else.

I won the first initiative , choose to go second, and advance on the center for turf war, lelu very forward with his pounce . He advance with everything but I forgot that coryphee can form the duet... And this move and charge lelu killing him.

with my three remaining activation I can't win a WP duel over the coryphée
( doppleganger, Pandora,lilitu
) over 7 duels :(

I won initiative, the duet is into 3 misery auras, I activate Pandora but. can't win one over three duels, he activate it and run away to hit the madness on the right. The one on the left drop a scheme middleline on extreme left.
the rest of the army advance but can't win over WP duels due to the twice vent steam over meifeng.

he score turf wars and show of force.

I score

turf.

third

turn Pandora gets attacked
but wins defence and pulls in the middle of meifeng and two henchmen. Incite three times , only three damage on one henchman for a single
WP duel failed ok we go on but he score another sof and a turf point, I can get a turf and a claim jump thanks to pukey on the extreme right. Final result 3-7 for him. This game I got extremely unluky. Most of the time targets were under double negative from the steam vent action of mei Feng, but won one just over 12-15 WP
clean duels.... I could have kept more distance from the centerline with right madness, to deploy the scheme marker and score one additional claim jump, and I should had be more cautious with lelu ( completely forgot of the duet summon wich can be activated, mea culpa) .....

the rest coming soon

• Like 1

and an upgrade that can be discarded to draw card and to gain fast.

Imbued Energies? It's discard for Fast OR draw 4 cards when you're killed/sacrificed.

I wouldn't advice taking actions on :-fateflips unless you really have to. Odds are you'll just lose the AP and some good cards from your deck. Not that I've ever played as Pandora into Mei Feng. You can also focus and stone for positive flips to negate the negative, though that gets expensive quickly.

yes it was more proficient to reach range and incite with Pandora. Should have tried better but totally forgot about the coryphée duet that can activate AND charge the same turn it is summoned :( and I lose lelu, I was really under luck won very few duels in general in this game... But hey its fate! :)

second game: Headhunter, Claim jump, Eliminate the leadrship, Dig their graves, Covert breakthrough e Hunting party
I choose dig graves and hunting.

he choose dig graves and covert breakthrough.

again arcanist he choose

ironsides

the captain

the showgirl henchmen

2x ironsomething pistoleers'

2x soulstone miner

I choose

Pandora 6 stone

voices,depression,fugue state

primordial magic

lelu satisfyng punishment

lilitu,doppleganger,teddy 🐻, one sorrow, one terror tot.

I start well luring one gunsmith with three lure from doppelganger and lilitu two , between a pouncy lelu and teddy.. Dead, first head for me.

from here I start to lose track, he pull with captain the terror tot where is finished from the gunsmith , and its head recovered by a soulstone miner.

we exchange many shots and blow, but aside from a few wound here and there nobody else die . With the last soulminer by the end of the third turn,

he score three points of undercover entourage, so the game ends . Maybe I was more conservative here in regards of lelu that did nothing, basically, I killed the gunsmith first turn so no point and teddy, Pandora , double misery can't kill a captain or miner... Ironsides was afraid to gets amidst my group so stayed lot of time away from Los. Didn't considered very well the schemes here, probably. Third game ressers with...reva vs dreamer summoner!

• Like 1