How Much Blight Is Too Much Blight?

Jesy Blue

So I was planning to do his Blightship, Hamelin, with wretch, benny, nix, the stolen and some rats... but I could cut back on some rats and instead squeeze in Hodgepodge Emissary and conflux of plague with that sweet positive flip to give more Blight, plus his other standard tricks.

But, is that overkill on the Blight?  Am I hamstringing myself in other categories even with the moving other models with markers ability of Hodgepodge?  Will 4-5 more rats really swing things more in my favor?

Answers on a postcard to....

I really like the emissary as he is an excellent scheme runner for most outcast masters however, with Hamelin he is not really required to scheme run so his main benefit is putting blight on models at range. If you are going for a very blight heavy list that may be enough to have him make the cut but if you are taking Nix and Benny as well then you will be very short of stones for someone that can hit hard.