Tara in Rezzers?

MetaphoricDragn

Maybe Chiaki so she can make Tara fast?

Dead of winter + Yin can be a pain in the ass.

not sure bout bete noir. Some say shes a trap but dunno sounds like synergy to me

Else she mighthave enough ap to make use of the "summon a rogue necromancy upgrade"

Else maybe activation controle spam summon toshiro and emmisary?

2 hours ago, DXXXVIII said:

Maybe Chiaki so she can make Tara fast?

Dead of winter + Yin can be a pain in the ass.

not sure bout bete noir. Some say shes a trap but dunno sounds like synergy to me

Else she mighthave enough ap to make use of the "summon a rogue necromancy upgrade"

Else maybe activation controle spam summon toshiro and emmisary?

Chiaki can do that? 

Does Tara really want to spend AP trying to summon though? None of her Void models drop Corpses and many of her synergies want you to actively get rid of your control hand.

I suppose you could ignore her bury mechanics and void synergies, hire some Corpse generation tech and regular Undead to try get your 4 corpses... by that point you're ignoring half her card and you may as well take Nicodem. His 3 AP is probably worth more than her 6 in this capacity since his auras and (0)s are way better than 3 extra AP spent just walking around.

We already have good summoners, so why settle for a mediocre one?

I think Tara's usually perceived as better in Outcasts, but she's carved some niches for herself in Ressurs.

She can still deliver a potent alpha strike, which arguably will catch more people off guard than Outcast Tara since alpha strikes are usually not common in our faction. Her beast bomb thing seems especially good since Tara herself can benefit from Kentauroi's Undead Steed or Mortimers Fresh Meat push to get even further up the board, and Archie is one of the best resource-draining things in the game once he arrives.

Her thematic crews can be some of the best in the business at AP denial, and in Ressurs she adds lure and paralyse access to her already potent offensive bury options to negate the worst threats our opponent can project, Slow down everything else then run schemes with relative impunity. Bringing in Void Wretches and Guild Marshalls is a big deal.