August Promotion Update

Kimberly

Hello Wyrd Community members!

There's been a lot of talk and questions about the August Local Game Store Promo, so let me provide an update! Per the Promotion's details, everything is sent out after the end of the promotion. The promotion ended on the 7th, so we're currently in the middle of processing all of them, and it's a hefty amount! It's amazing to see so many people getting out to the LGSs and supporting the Wyrd Community! To give you an idea of timeline, we prepare the invoices for the promotional models the week following the promotion's end, then we fulfill them, and ship them out as soon as possible. In this case, our goal is to start shipping the promotionals early next week. The promotional items have a international delivery time of about 4-6 weeks.

Some of you may have gotten an email that said you did not qualify for the promotion. 

This was sent to you for one of the following reasons:

• Your purchase was made online and delivered to you, or was not made at a Local Game Store.
  • Your submission was past the deadline.
  • Your submission did not include any way to identify the purchase was of Wyrd Products.
  • Your submission did not meet the $60 USD minimum.
  • Your submission was for a purchase made outside of the month of August.
  • Your submission included a handwritten receipt.

The purpose of the Local Game Store promotion is to get people out at their LGS to help strengthen and grow the community. LGSs live and die by their local support, and we're trying to do our part to encourage our community to support them as much as possible.

We're hard at work to make sure the Alt Sybelle gets out to everyone who qualified, and I understand that the lack of a "confirmation" email can be distressing. Checking the box at the bottom of the page that says "Send me a copy of my responses" and it will email you your confirmation to be sure it got to us.

For now, I'm back to preparing all the promotions! As always, if you have any questions regarding our promotions or whatnot, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our contact form https://www.wyrd-games.net/contact

Take care!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2