Vappafaux 4 Feb 2018

balgor

Thanks Graham, I had a top time.

Only constructive feedback is that it would help if you were a bit louder to make announcements; you're naturally very quietly spoken and it was sometimes hard to hear calls for last round.

I'd be happy with a two-day Vappa.  But isn't the show only on the Sunday?

As usual, I also wrote about how the games felt from my side of the board; you can read them here:

On 06/02/2018 at 11:45 AM, Argentbadger said:

Thanks Graham, I had a top time.

Only constructive feedback is that it would help if you were a bit louder to make announcements; you're naturally very quietly spoken and it was sometimes hard to hear calls for last round.

I'd be happy with a two-day Vappa.  But isn't the show only on the Sunday?

As usual, I also wrote about how the games felt from my side of the board; you can read them here:

Sorry you did not hear some of the calls Paul, thought I shouted and then walked around making sure everyone heard. But will take it on board.

The show is only open on a Sunday, bit they have the venue on the Saturday for some traders so we can get in.

There are many hurdles to cover before it became a two day event, but thought I would get player views first.