Goryo assembly....

Paddywhack

Fiddling with the kneeling one at the moment.

Yes, too many parts for not much reward. It's almost competing with the Steam Trunk in terms of parts per stone, and at least the Steam Trunk was a simple box with tracks.

EDIT: Got the three spirits more or less in place. I'll attach the hands and things when the glue sets. I really think Wyrd need to have people try actually assembling their kits before they put them into production.

• Like 2

I feel your pain. I bought ressers pre owned so they were all assembled and I had to do only some minor cleanup. But I did had miserable experiences with other models. I lost ashes and dust ashen core skull and the small hand of course broke. I swapped the skull for a gw skull and remade the support. Actually, better than the original. Had I another korgorath skull, was going for a head swap also on ashes and dust. One of the abominations had a two piece head (you figure) and the mandible fell and I lost it. Resculpted with greenstuff. One of the necropunks have ridiculously fragile appendages, one broke and got lost. I will need to cut it and substitute it with something else. Already got and idea, just need components.

But yes, all these small things almost drove me away from the game. I didn't have so many difficulties in assembling other manufacturers models (gw go together like a dream) and mold lines are difficult to clean. For example ashes and dust have so many gaps a extensive greenstuff work is required, and probably even a resculpt in some areas. Mine didn't come out so well, and some gaps are visible even if I tried to cover them with textured paint.

I love my models so I tend to get angry when they break or I lose parts. And lastly, I prefer to spend more time painting and playing than assembling. So would be actually appreciated if wyrd would take a look at gw solutions and employ some of them. Also their plastic keep details better, but this is another story.