Bonescon inc. Lost Love - Birmingham, 16-18 Feb 2018

Clousseau

54 minutes ago, Trigger said:

I have a question about the rules pack.

Can you hire unhirable models like mindless zombies into your 70ss pool so that you may summon them?

As Mark says, your summoned models do not need to come from the pool. The pool is just for models and Upgrades with which you start the game.

Can I get some clarification please Dave. Is the format for this exactly the same as troubleshooters? 

Reading the rules pack it says can only summon models from within the 70ss pool, which is what I thought was the case for troubleshooters but then saw in the forum posts that models not in the pool could be summoned?? 

thanks

9 hours ago, StefMcGlen said:

Can I get some clarification please Dave. Is the format for this exactly the same as troubleshooters? 

Reading the rules pack it says can only summon models from within the 70ss pool, which is what I thought was the case for troubleshooters but then saw in the forum posts that models not in the pool could be summoned?? 

thanks

Format same as Troubleshooters with no restriction on summoning. Rulespack updated with link on first post (and sent off to be updated on the Bonescon website). I've also updated the first post to correct it to 45SS. Thanks for pointing these out.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, shakes1066 said:

For those that are only going for one day have you looked at parking in the area, if so any ideas?

Is there a day rate for the hotel car park?  Have my company conference there and the area is brutal for parking otherwise.

Here are the Strats and Schemes;

Round 1: Public Executions/Close, Eliminate the Leadership, Set Up, Hold Up Their Forces, Recover Evidence, Vendetta

Round 2: Ply For Information/Standard, Surround Them, Show Of Force, Search The Ruins, Take One For The Team, Dig Their Graves

Round 3: Ours/Corner, Guarded Treasure, Public Demonstration, Take Prisoner, Covert Breakthrough, Inescapable Trap

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Clousseau said:

To speed things up on the Saturday please register on Bag O Tools, the software we use for running Malifaux tournaments; http://www.bag-o-tools.com/scoresheet/#/eventList 

No need to do this for the other 2 events.

Registered but I think bag o' tools uses my forum name rather than my actual name (Carl Lee) for rankings purposes etc.

Here is the car parking information from the organiser;

"If you are staying in the hotel for the weekend, you can square up with concierge at any time. If you are not on site, but still parking, use the code as detailed below. Price confirmed at £6 per day, per car.

Delegates should enter your unique event code: XGYGE at the machine next to Concierge in the main Reception if they are not resident. Any residents should advise Reception of their car registration at any time during their stay prior to departure.

Upon departure the barrier will lift for your delegates. Charges will only be made for those who have parked their cars in the hotel car park.

Please note that car parking spaces are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Cars parked in the NEC car parks are out of the hotel's control and charges are variable. The charges are payable by the individual."

• Like 1