Asami and her totem

Sir trollolas

Hi everyone, 2 newbie questions 1f601.png😁
What are you going to summon with asami usually? 
I was thinking that the best models to summon evertime is yokai.. Am i correct?

if you are going to summon something else How can you "bypass" the flicker 1 condition? 
And is amanjaku that bad? I like him and can help giving flicker +1.. Why is kamaiatchi always picked rather then him?

17 minutes ago, Sir trollolas said:

Hi everyone, 2 newbie questions 1f601.png😁
What are you going to summon with asami usually? 
I was thinking that the best models to summon evertime is yokai.. Am i correct?

if you are going to summon something else How can you "bypass" the flicker 1 condition? 
And is amanjaku that bad? I like him and can help giving flicker +1.. Why is kamaiatchi always picked rather then him?

Myself and a lot of others like taking the Terracotta Warrior. His upgrade swap action triggers both aura's of Kamaitachi, giving a card draw, 3" push and heal to the targetted model. This is rather potent.

Yokai are pretty much 99.99% of what I summon with Asami. I went with Jorogumo once due to having a marker being close and getting him on Flicker +2.

The Flicker 1 condition is bypassed by summoning your models close to Corpse and/or Scrap markers. Later in the game this is usually easier than early in the game due to the amount of killing going on. The Obsidian Oni has a built-in scrap marker drop trigger, which can get your engine on it going.

Amanjaku's +1 Flicker requires a 9, which is on the rather high-end of cards. For that same card Asami can summon a Yokai. With the current upgrades there is almost no point in using him. The new upgrades however might change that. Asami gets her own Flicker which she can hand out and he can keep your master in the game if you go crazy with it early on. This is some speculation though as I haven't seen the upgrades myself (RIP Europe not getting the nice things as fast).