When will we see restocks of older models?

Vecks

I have been waiting for my FLGS to get in some models that have been on back order for the better part of this year. Each month Wyrd announces special FLGS exclusive promotions but how can I spend money on your products if my store cannot get those products in?

10 hours ago, spect_spidey said:

I know the feeling. My wife has been waiting for the Doppleganger and Nephilim boxes to be restocked for several months. It would be nice to get an update on when some of these models are expected to be restocked.

Imagine if you will a chain of individuals for purchasing the item:

• You, the customer
  • The clerk at the local game store to whom the customer says "I want to order X"
  • The person at the local game store who places the order
  • The person at the distributor who receives the order
  • The person at the distributor who orders more product from Wyrd

Who are you waiting for an update from?  There are lots of cases where Wyrd could have the item on hand, but one of the other links in that chain is just sitting on their hands, waiting.

Note that I had to deal with a new store once that took forever to order some figures, and it eventually turned out they didn't even have a regular distributor set up yet.  :huh: Presumably Wyrd's sales rep contacting the store could have gotten my problematic store straightened out faster...

11 minutes ago, solkan said:

Imagine if you will a chain of individuals for purchasing the item:

• You, the customer
  • The clerk at the local game store to whom the customer says "I want to order X"
  • The person at the local game store who places the order
  • The person at the distributor who receives the order
  • The person at the distributor who orders more product from Wyrd

Who are you waiting for an update from?  There are lots of cases where Wyrd could have the item on hand, but one of the other links in that chain is just sitting on their hands, waiting.

Note that I had to deal with a new store once that took forever to order some figures, and it eventually turned out they didn't even have a regular distributor set up yet.  :huh: Presumably Wyrd's sales rep contacting the store could have gotten my problematic store straightened out faster...

In my situation these are items out of stock even on Wyrd's own site. This means that more of the items need to be made. That is my question, when can we expect Wyrd to restock the items so they can be bought from them or from a distributor?