Belles or Doxies

DrunkenAussie

Title says it all. Whats your preferred Undead lady. 

I love doxies. The ability to move the target in any direction is amazing. Need to interact? Push model out of engagement. 

My game last night my last remaining model a doxy did just that and netted 3 for spring the trap. 

Hands Off trigger is baller with a lpw mask models only get 1 attack against you. And the better damage track makes pounce all the better.

I like the Doxy myself. More utility overall, but Belles have their place as well. A Belle can Lure twice, whereas a Doxy can only Take the Lead once, but can push any direction, giving more options. I never seem to get the Belle just where I need her to make the best use of her. The trigger on the Doxy (if you can get it) can also be brutal to set up your beater. 

Doxies are bit more expensive, but also tend to be more more mobile as TTL is a (0) and you can use your 2AP to move and scheme if needed. Belles have a longer reach, cheaper, and do their thing a little easier, but have to use AP to lure or give slow. I tend to favor the Doxy so that I have more options in the push. 

Both are great for me, and non-resser players usually say that Belle are undercosted and thus OP - but my personal favourite is Dead Doxy. She's much more versatile than Belle and she's good in everything she does. Not to mention that when she dies she gives fast to your model, which often happens to be your master or main beater.

Both! Why would you have to chose?

Rotten Belles are less ressource intensive and obviously better at moving models over large distances.
Doxies have a higher TN and might compete for that 7 with other TN abilities your models will have, but her push has more uses and the occasional awesome trigger to boot.
Having them die also gives out fast which is amazing.

I like to summon doxies with molly, especially if my model will come out with 1 wd or i need a push or i don't have the 11 for a Punk Zombie. Often, Molly/Archie/Val/Rogue ends up with the Fast condition or the doxie is ignored on purpose by my opponent.

• 2 weeks later...

They also work very well together. The belle lures models in for the initial double pounce,. Then you nurse the belle for +2 damage. Then the doxy pushes them .1" and gives them - on defensive duels, and you get another mega double pounce! 

Well, it won't often happen like that, but yeah live the dream man! They actually are better together than either is separately.