Need a sword for a conversion

Clockwork_Fish

So I'm planning to convert the alt Taelor model from Gencon into Lady Justice.  Modelling putting for the blindfold is the easy part, I'm just trying to decide what to use for the sword.  The ones from the Through the Breach model sets are too small, so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a model with a decent sized Katana or similar that I can steal.

It is from another company but I used a Privateer press sword for a proxy of Lilith I made back in the day.

https://store.privateerpress.com/games/hordes/parts/blighted-swordsmen-vassal-sword

I ended up getting a bunch of pieces at the time and a couple of this sword to make it all worth while.  It is right handed so you would likely have to cut it at the hilt to convert it.  Lengthwise the blade compared to a Malifaux plastic model it reaches from their feet up to the small of their back.  So it is a pretty big sword.  There are likely a few other shorter blades in the line or in the Skorne line.

• Like 1