Lady justice's peace bringer

The Guild

After reading about and listening to the podcast episodes with her in, I started coming across various mention of lady justice have a peace bringer. I was quickly confused for I am a lady justice player and noticed she didn't have a peace bringer action. There are no upgrades that I have seen so far that grant her a shoot (:ranged) action. I assume that she doesn't have one because she is a very strong melee character but I couldn't help wondering about this. Does any one know about her peace bringer?

Ist edition Lady Justice was armed with 2 peacebringers. For those times when you couldn't hut it with a sword, you could shoot it with positive flips, It was amusing that she effectively ignored cover when shooting. (except when you were facing it, and the slight misplace of a model meant the whole guild crew could see it and attack with straight flips). 

Yeah. No. Don't do that. :D

I'm not one to say 'take him' or 'don't take her' but I really, really wouldn't recommend Hans in Guild. We just don't need him.

Look at Austringers (even after the Cuddle), Death Marshall Recruiters, Master Queeg or even McTavish. You lose a bit in range but gain so much more with each of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

I think this raises a second interesting question.  Does a Lady J crew need strong range attacks?  

Never really hurts if you're not giving up too much to get them.

Austringers don't randomize and help out with discards and schemes so they should have a place. Also if you run into resilient models and stuff with negs to ml attacks it can be nice to have some diversity.

2 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

Sam Hopkins gave me much more trouble than Lady J did.  I definitely didn't get the traps hanging from his belt right.

To date Sam is the only one of mine that broke straight off the sprue. His hammer is now more of a short hafted mallet. And no, I didn't attach those little arches of spiked metal either, because one went flying...someday another model will get a spiked bracelet instead.

Gluing on tiny, rarely used guns is the Guild way! At least they are mostly sturdy.