GREMLINS - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

29 minutes ago, the tick said:

Anybody have any ideas for Gremlin Nightmare Crew themes? All I've got is a Female Ulix, where the pigs are replaced by various rabbits and Penelope is a Poodle....that doesn't really add up to much though.

Rabbits would fit with the War Wabbit, but since Ulix is greek mythology, I think it would be fun if Nightmare Ulix was Norse mythology or Egyptian or even another Greek myth. Old Major could be the Trojan Horse.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrudgeMonkey said:

I know Napoleon was short but Lenny is already wearing clothes too small for him. 

This is severely off topic but just to note that Napoleon being short is likely a myth borne of the fact that French and English inches at the time were different lengths. Napoleon most likely was of average height.

I do agree that a Napoleon Lenny would be funny, though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got it, by Jove!

It's always bothered me that Performers are such great pieces with Brewmaster (like, as if they were made with him in mind), but their models are the oh-so-refined ladies of the Star Theatre. How about one out of the box?

Why not another Alt Performer, but this one as a dedicated Gremlin Showgirl?! Like a mixture between The Lovely Assistant and Trixiebelle?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, Grim said:

I want a The Princess Bride themed Gremlin crew

That could be epic. All the quotes you'd be mandated to repeat throughout the game would be, at least! 

Alright - how about:

Zipp/Brewmaster = Westley

Trixiebelle = Buttercup

Francois = Inigo Montoya

Big Brain Brin = Vizzini

Lenny/Mancha Roja = Fezzik

Taxidermist = Miracle Max

Pigapult = The Machine + The Albino

Bayou Gremlins/Wild Boars = ROUS's (Rodents of Unusual Size)

So, that doesn't really make for a recognisable crew box in any way. My bad! But can anyone else pull a decent idea out of it?

24 minutes ago, Rosskov said:

May have been suggested before but a kin day of the dead crew? 

A viking themed mah crew with mancha and wrastlers instead of trixie and Bushwhackers? 

I like a Mah crew with all the wrestlers. Why Viking themed? I mean sure - why not! - but the wrestling/Viking thing seems disconnected. Except that Mah could be an immense, Wagnerian Valkyrie - that'd rock. 

Some nightmare master box is better then a single model.

Ophelia girls-only band in spanish dresses.
Wong musculed crew who will be as bicepsed as swinecursed and with huge magic 2handed axes.
Somer with some Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels crew style. Or just anything for a different Somer and some diff bayou models.
Brewmaster more Jakudzastyle - rude guys with barrels, swords and cool cloacks.
Ulix with (i even dunno) huge hens, land sharks, puppets O_O, dinosaurs, BOOLS, potato golems (farm theme).

May be somewhere crew from future - like Spaseship Zipp.
Gremlin sexy little cute witch Zoraida. I dunno how can people play that ugly granny O_O 1st ed avatar she had was SO cool.

But hope that only Gremlin master will have love, not duofraction - we live in Bayou and its our land.

20 hours ago, Bazlord_Prime said:

I like a Mah crew with all the wrestlers. Why Viking themed? I mean sure - why not! - but the wrestling/Viking thing seems disconnected. Except that Mah could be an immense, Wagnerian Valkyrie - that'd rock. 

Apologies for the confusion. I was proposing the box contents and then the alternative theme that would apply to them all.

The Wagnerian Valkyrie and mini Valkyrie is what it would all be about. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Reservoir Dog said:

What about some kind of wizard of oz style? Mah (or trixie) could be Dorothy, little lass (or old cranky) could be Toto, sparks could be tin man, Francois could be scarecrow and Burt cowardly lion? Wong is fan as is for the Wizard!

Yes to Wizard of Oz theme, unsure which models I would like to see, think one of the master boxes rather than mixes, Ophelia could be good