Jump to content
Nathan Caroland

OUTCAST - ALT MODEL

Recommended Posts

I know the dancing pose and boob armor of the librarian gets thumbs-down often, so if you can figure out a way to distinguish a librarian on the field which isn't that, you have sales. I've seen "tome, but not as large as Hannah's" for a conversion. And who doesn't love trappers?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Female Von Schill? Just not the one that would cause Horror duels when taking her shirt off.

Either that or alternate Lazarus. Poor big loggy robot deserves some love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Librarian, preferably with both feet on the ground. An alternate trapper because who doesn't love to field them. A release of the alternate Lazarus that we have seen would be nice as well. I wouldn't mind being able to get the alternate Hannah from Through the Breach. I am not a fan of the Sue or Bishop models. I don't care for the guitar on Sue and Bishop looks too much like Lobo from DC Comics.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, the proxy union said:

Female VonSchill or female (miss model )Bishop so I can turn him into a sister with the new upgrade and not feel odd about it.

You should feel bad about it. Isn't he an enforcer? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to agree with the Librarian or Trapper, if only because the ones I'd normally suggest (Hannah, Lazarus, Bishop) have already seen alts been made.  Everyone wants a second Librarian or Trapper as is, so it'd be cool to see one in an alternative pose.

If not, I think Sue would be the next best Alt as he's a piece just about everyone values and that pistol just keeps threatening to snap off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love an alt Sue (Miss Take?) or alt Nothing Beast (Miss Cast?).

As far as masters go, a female Leveticus or Jack Daw would be fun. 

 

Oh, or a female Hodgepodge Emissary with less guns but waaaay more kettles.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Seadhna said:

As far as masters go, a female Leveticus or Jack Daw would be fun.

*sigh* Had finances permitted, Curiosity Killed the Cat would have been my alt-femme-Leveticus already. Clip off some cats, add on some pneumatics, tweak her housecoat a bit and add a few flowers, fish the mouse out of the tea and leave it on the base...and decide on a base model for a weedy teenaged gender-swap Rusty Alyx...and hey presto, a crew ready to plumb the horrible secrets of Malifaux's dark underbelly, or perhaps waste the day looking at pretty boys while the totem-chorus proclaims the entire idea "ew", "gross", and "cooties".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, definitely most ugly model we have is Lazarus, but as we know alt model is on the way so let me think what else.

I'm personnaly in process of converting Sue an Bishop into female sculpt, so it is my suggestion. But again we have alt Bishop already and female sue is probably conflicting with main idea that it should be "MAN in black".

Other model that I want to have but didn't like the sculpt is Killjoy - it would be pleasure to see something less unattractive (with pants probably :lol:) but still deadly terrifying.

And lastly I wish that our emissary looks badass as others, but I know it wouldn't be happen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Gluk said:

Well, definitely most ugly model we have is Lazarus, but as we know alt model is on the way so let me think what else.

I'm personnaly in process of converting Sue an Bishop into female sculpt, so it is my suggestion. But again we have alt Bishop already and female sue is probably conflicting with main idea that it should be "MAN in black".

Other model that I want to have but didn't like the sculpt is Killjoy - it would be pleasure to see something less unattractive (with pants probably :lol:) but still deadly terrifying.

And lastly I wish that our emissary looks badass as others, but I know it wouldn't be happen...

We have Carver for Killjoy, so I wouldn't expect alt sculpt.

Am I the only twisted mind that really loves exsisting Lazarus sculpt? xD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raimu said:

We have Carver for Killjoy, so I wouldn't expect alt sculpt.

Am I the only twisted mind that really loves exsisting Lazarus sculpt? xD

I enjoy the current Lazarus. He is almost like an action figure with his moveable joints. I do however like the idea of a female Killjoy. She could be more sleek, slender, almost like a succubus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buff as hell female Von Schill. Or just an alt version with his new metal parts. 
Mannah.

Heck, genderswapped versions of everyone else. 

Alt Librarian. 

New lady convict gunslinger.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...