OUTCAST - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

• 1 month later...

I've never been too thrilled with Hans's sculpt, but I can't think of a way to improve it that hasn't been done for other models (Guild Rifleman springs to mind).

I'd maybe like to see 3 new sculpts for Void Wretches, although they're kind of hard to innovate new poses for.

New sculpts for The Guilty will always be welcomed, not because they're bad right now, but because they'll be dynamic no matter what torment you think up for them. Best bet would be putting them in an alternate box for Daw. A Montresor with an executioner's hood might be neat. OR MAYBE... you can take a leaf out of my proxied Hodgepodge Emissary's book and make Jack a guillotine executee. <3 If you did that, Nathan, I'd love you forever (even if I already do - think of it as five-ever).

~Lil Kalki

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I would love to see new sculpts fro the Viks. The crew seems fun to play, but I just can't see myself buying and painting a box full of something designed by a horny 13-year old. I mean come on, Ronin, who in "This world" are samurai without a master, have suddenly become cheesy sword-swinging schoolgirls? Granted, the samurai in this game have gatling guns so historical accuracy is questionable at best, but still :lol:. I don't have a problem with models where being scantily clad serves a purpose (eg. Belles), but the Viktoria sculpts are just crazy over the top.

Other than that, a shirtless Schill (or shirt partly ripped) would be cool. So more shirts for women and less shirts for ripped dudes is my take on this issue, I guess?

Also, less flamey-guitarey Sue gets my vote. Dual wielding guns, active pose and with a bit less burning instrument on his back. Or maybe just have him focused on playing the guitar? Now it looks like he's really mad at someone who shot a fireball at him during concert.

• Like 3

On 8/28/2017 at 4:27 PM, MetaphoricDragn said:

It would be nice to get Alyce outside of the Levi box, personally. (I'm also eagerly awaiting that Alt. Lazarus release)

When does the Alternative Lazarus come out, is there a date?

On 8/29/2017 at 8:34 AM, Snoutopus said:

Buff as hell female Von Schill. Or just an alt version with his new metal parts. 
Mannah.

Heck, genderswapped versions of everyone else. 

Alt Librarian. 

New lady convict gunslinger.

When I started I sought out the metal ronin, metal alt female desperate mercenary and miss demeanor metal alt convict gunslinger.... I wish they would put them in plastic or redo them (god, please redo the female desperate merc, that pose is atrocious). 

I personally would want alt all freikorps, females where there are males; males where there are females; steam trunk as a locker, maybe?

The emissary needs a new model because the damn hooves keep snapping off!

19 hours ago, Ajatros said:

I would love to see new sculpts fro the Viks. The crew seems fun to play, but I just can't see myself buying and painting a box full of something designed by a horny 13-year old. I mean come on, Ronin, who in "This world" are samurai without a master, have suddenly become cheesy sword-swinging schoolgirls?

First thing, I totally agree with alternative no-sexualized Viks crew. 

But also consider that the Ronin "prostitute" sculpt makes sense, since them are disguised  bodyguards (and have the Disguised ability). They are dressed to not look like the swordwoman they are. 

But they could be disguised like another kind of woman. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zebo said:

But also consider that the Ronin "prostitute" sculpt makes sense, since them are disguised  bodyguards (and have the Disguised ability). They are dressed to not look like the swordwoman they are. 

But they could be disguised like another kind of woman. 

Good point, and good point.