OUTCAST - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

15 minutes ago, Gluk said:

Really? Where I can read about it? Fast searching tells me that he is neverborn and has no mark at the card that he can counts as killjoy....

It was in one of the more recent errata - just added Carver as a legal killjoy proxy. Presumably so that the model actually as SOME functionality in the game.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gluk said:

Really? Where I can read about it? Fast searching tells me that he is neverborn and has no mark at the card that he can counts as killjoy....

Look in the gainign grounds 2017, the Carver model is listed as a legal proxy for Killjoy. He can also still be used as the carver in story encounters obviously. But you don't get a Killjoy card with him when you buy him so you will need to get a killjoy card somehow.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, beergod said:

I would like to see a new Von Schill, Trapper, Hanna and Librarian. Von Schill's skipping through the daisies pose is the worst master pose ever

I don't know. I think Misaki's back kicking with her bisento is pretty bad. I hated it so much that I went to a loan shark to get Guilders to acquire the vintage pose Misaki. LOL

36 minutes ago, spect_spidey said:

I don't know. I think Misaki's back kicking with her bisento is pretty bad. I hated it so much that I went to a loan shark to get Guilders to acquire the vintage pose Misaki. LOL

I don't disagree, I had the metal one,  I put the new head (I like the mask and Hair better) on it. A little green stuff and filing and it fits perfectly 

3 hours ago, KID55 said:

Femme Leveticus - that's funny) Agree with Librarian and Trapper. But Sue must be a man because it's Johnny Cash, IMHO. Maybe femme Hans?

There was "Lady in Black" by Uriah Heep, which came year before "Man in Black" from Johny Cash, so this can be played around. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1