NEVERBORN - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

5 minutes ago, EnternalVoid said:

Okay after a comment in the Gremlins I can honestly say I want an Alt Zoraida that is more Baba Yaga themed, even on the Mortar with the pestle.

Someone needs to make a chicken leg house to go with it.  I remember someone making one on some forum a long time ago...I think it might have been for Warmachine.

9 minutes ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Someone needs to make a chicken leg house to go with it.  I remember someone making one on some forum a long time ago...I think it might have been for Warmachine.

There is actually one on the Reaper Bones 4 kickstarter though it is a larger house then the one room hut I would expect Baba Yaga or Zoraida to live in.

Anyway, casting my vote for alt Lilith to match alt Barbaros and alt Nekima, or a refreshed Dreamer. 

Generally, agree that we could have a wave of alt masters to update them to match the book progress too. 

If we're not going masters (because something is already in the works), how about, MOAR TEDDY!

6 minutes ago, H4ml3t said:

If we go Adolescent Dreamer then that inspires Adolescent Daydreams and that gets dangerous quickly... 😋

I am unwilling to admit that I would buy an entire crew box over again if it had alt sculpts.... wait... No I'm not :D

Side Note: Alt Dreamer coming with a card that had the extra WDs on the card would be really cool. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, necroon said:

I am unwilling to admit that I would buy an entire crew box over again if it had alt sculpts.... wait... No I'm not :D

Side Note: Alt Dreamer coming with a card that had the extra WDs on the card would be really cool. 

Cards too full though to put melee expert, damage immunity while buried and the cricket bat action so it probably won't happen. Cg value would fit though.

If they don't put all of it on there, and you still need the upgrade card, then it's easy to 'accidentally' add 4 wounds on to of the 4 wounds already added on the card itself.

• Like 1

I'm probably too late for this.

A Miss model of Lucius, so I can finally have a model that fits me calling him Lucy. The dress would be similar to Widow Weaver's. The mask would only cover the eyes and forehead with the face being suitably horrifying. The mask would be handheld on a stem. Her other hand would be outstretched and pointing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Cards too full though to put melee expert, damage immunity while buried and the cricket bat action so it probably won't happen. Cg value would fit though.

If they don't put all of it on there, and you still need the upgrade card, then it's easy to 'accidentally' add 4 wounds on to of the 4 wounds already added on the card itself.

Yeah I wouldn't need or want the other stuff on there and some opacity to the wound circles is fine to offset any accidental wound math. Would just help track them in the card is all. 

Alt dreamer adolescence and still throwing a tantrum. Dreamer brought so many of us to the neverborn. His model is ok, it is clear what he is but its definitely not great. Spawn mother kit would be great. Alt Lelu might be cool. He is straight heavy metal and I love him, but could be more. Really we are spoiled with great models and the alt Nekima and Huggy really fixed the problems we have. Gotta say it- Original Barbarous is 100X more dynamic than alt!

As stated previously, i'd be keen to see the result of a genderswap on the twins.

I've never liked the Lelu models myself (both metal and current), and the lilitu didn't change that much in transition from metal to plastic.

They have the benefit of being interesting for many masters at once (broaden sales to more NB players, possibly).

Well, I think you Wyrdos are gonna make alt starters for Masters sooner or later. Both the storyline and new arts suggest that.

Contrary to many users I'm not a fan of prioritizing new Dreamer Box - the current one looks great. The crappiest box of all IMHO is the Lynch one, with the Master being the only decent looking model. You've already released Alt Huggy (Mediocre model, but everything would be better than the previous one) so maybe just new Illuminated?

Other ideas:
New Spawning Mother and Gupps. The Mother is a  bizzare, ugly model and Gupps look like a comic relief ('Meesa comic relief too! Also amphibian!')

New Doppelganger. The current one is good, but it would be cool to have completely different model not based on first edition design.

Swamp elf-style alt Changelings matching the Emissary OR Creepy Emissary that looks like something that can be related to current Changelings models (I prefer the second option).