NEVERBORN - ALT MODEL

Nathan Caroland

I'd love a Lilith that looks more like a mother of monsters, more Nephilim-y. Maybe Teddy? I think the current model is good but he's so iconic for Malifaux (to me) that I think he would deserve an alt with the creepy dialed up a few notches. Not sure how to do that though.

• Like 2

• Lynch based on the book 5 art (It's pretty amazing and I can't un-correlate the existing sculpt with Dead Man's Hand.... plus the awesome Alt HD needs a new friend, right?)
  • Grown-Up Dreamer and Day-Dreams representing his teenage angst 
  • Mysterious Emissary: I'm not a fan of this model - something more like a grown up version of the old metal effigy would feel more Neverborny to me. 
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hound Grey said:

Continuing on with the twisted alternatives if keeping on with the fable/fairy tale theme you could do a Hansel and Gretel box with Zorida, The Dreamer and Candy

Oh I totally forgot about those! 

A coppelius + Alps Krampus twisted alternatives would be neat. Plus it'd be a way to get Alps that isn't the Dreamer box. 

• Like 4

I don't have a particular interest in Dreamer myself, but he seems like a good opportunity for a resculpt with the new book. Maybe also Lord Chompy Bits where he becomes a bit more Tyrant-ish, fearsome as he already is. Let us see more hints of the true Nytemare.

I think Lilith would also be a good candidate. Give us a sculpt to reflect any changes from being thrown into Nythera, then show it to us to give us an opportunity for rampant speculation about what it might mean.

1 hour ago, Pyrflamme said:

I don't have a particular interest in Dreamer myself, but he seems like a good opportunity for a resculpt with the new book. Maybe also Lord Chompy Bits where he becomes a bit more Tyrant-ish, fearsome as he already is. Let us see more hints of the true Nytemare.

I think Lilith would also be a good candidate. Give us a sculpt to reflect any changes from being thrown into Nythera, then show it to us to give us an opportunity for rampant speculation about what it might mean.

Definitely think we need the alt Dreamer.  For Chompy, since the existing one is already so big, maybe something a little more lighthearted?  Like maybe he's awkwardly lugging a sack full of sports equipment and wearing a baseball cap and a sports jersey.

As for Lilith, she should be wearing a yellow tracksuit and wielding the Masamune Nihonto (which of course she got after visiting Victoria's House of Dumplings).  :P

Some great suggestions here and I honestly thought I'd be another voice for the Changelings from the Emissary's base (love those) but I think Graves wins it for me, if it will be a gender swap. Just the idea of the hulking, corrupted bouncer toting that post becoming a Miss model... yeah, I want to see and own that. 

Personally, whilst I'd love a regal Titania not wearing rags, I think I'd prefer Mysterious Emissary-esque Changlings... Those things are awesome and the official models don't go with it at all for summons (they also only really suit Lucius {fittingly} and maybe Pandy...).  The nature ones go with the rest of the faction (besides Collodi, who probably won't take them anyways...)

Other options I liked were Graves (either female or half nephillim), Widow Weaver, nephillim-style Lilith (although I've already converted mine to be)

Teenage Dreamer sounds cool, but I'm actually hoping we get Alts for all of the Masters... Also:

13 hours ago, Clockwork_Fish said:

Definitely think we need the alt Dreamer.  For Chompy, since the existing one is already so big, maybe something a little more lighthearted?  Like maybe he's awkwardly lugging a sack full of sports equipment and wearing a baseball cap and a sports jersey.

No cricket player would ever be caught dead in a baseball cap and jersey (I didn't even know how to spell jersey...), especially in those days! If it's continuing the cricket theme then he should be dressed like one of these dashing chaps (I vote the standing fellow in the jumper (not sweater!), second from the right, next to the umpire):

3813752190_738a358675_b.jpg

The hat should be one of these (English one of course, I'm saying this as an Aussie):

b07f0af38453b54f280018a58c04a833--cricke

• Like 2