Tactifaux - Battle Reports and More!

LightningJuice

Hey there!

My friend and I have recently started a blog called Tactifaux, we're doing battle reports, tactical articles, and will be offering more in the future. My friend is currently setting up an overarching website that will house Tactifaux, our podcast, and the player resources we're working on behind the scenes.

After reading other battle reports I will be making some changes as new reports come out, I'm new to blogging so still growing there. Format wise I write reports 1 turn at a time to get a little more insight into the game play and decisions made. I literally just published Turn 2 of my first Battle Report in this format. That could be your thing, or could not! I encourage you to stop by www.tactifaux.com sometime and check out what we have. It's only been live for 4 days now, but we're pushing out new content as often as possible.

I'm in the process of extending a series I'm working on about Applying Pressure and Proactivity vs. Reactivity on the table.

5998b1dbe7b4f_BareOrganicscopy.png.23df98c3226db7790e2a3a0cf07e1c62.png

Thanks for checkin' us out, don't forget to swing by our Facebook page as well!

Alan

• 2 weeks later...