New Outcast Master upgrades?

Memnaelar

8 minutes ago, SoylentRobot said:

hoof, tossing out oathkeeper for a (0) is great. ill take walk and rapid fire Lazarus every turn thanks.

Dont forget that Hannah can copy (0) actions from Friekorps models...

It's a (1) action.  I think Wyrd might have seen a problem with a (0) giving 5 free AP in a game.  ;-)

The beating Schill could give out now though without leaving the 'bubble' is great. Pop oathkeeper to charge anything in range, knife it, hopefully drop its Df, fling it back towards your own lines, shoot it, charge it again, knife it, fling it somewhere it won't be able to get back from, shoot it again.

He shouldn't be too far ahead of his crew at this point (especially if you can hit the reposition trigger) and just did min 12 damage assuming all attacks hit (not to mention the attacks variable ignore armour, HtW and can crit too. Just make sure you don't fling it into engagement or shooting it might be a problem.

From what I've seen there's something about placing her blast marker up to 12" away and in los. I think there was also mention of a trigger or something where she gets flay I think (cheat damage even with -). Unfortunately its a limited upgrade...

Her other upgrade sounds fun. Its called risk and reward. At the start of the turn you ditch any number of soul stones and gain a condition with value equal to the number of soul stones. At the end of her turn you heal equal to the value of the condition, then you get stones equal to the value. That way you can trigger her risky venture whenever you need to, and its any number so you can save some for prevention.

53 minutes ago, Mrbedlam said:

Its notcheat damage its the damage cant be reduced

It's both. She can place blasts with 12" and LoS, and the damage from the blasts can't be reduced.

Her The Thunder attack gains a trigger that lets it cheat damage even with negative flips.

• Like 1

The clever move with Von Schill and his new stuff, is to charge model A, hitting it, and then throwing it like a rag doll.  Then you shoot it, and hit the reposition on his Clockwork Seeker, pushing him into range of model B, who you  hit , throw, shoot, etc.  Repeat entire process until the field is soaked in your opponent's blood.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Davos said:

The clever move with Von Schill and his new stuff, is to charge model A, hitting it, and then throwing it like a rag doll.  Then you shoot it, and hit the reposition on his Clockwork Seeker, pushing him into range of model B, who you  hit , throw, shoot, etc.  Repeat entire process until the field is soaked in your opponent's blood.

This indeed looks legal and amazing, although does cost a soulstone

10 hours ago, Davos said:

YES. That's exactly what I'm seeing, too. You can pretty reliably hit 2-3 models with it. Also, don't forget Finish the Cur! 

2 hours ago, Palooka said:

YES. That's exactly what I'm seeing, too. You can pretty reliably hit 2-3 models with it. Also, don't forget Finish the Cur! 

But does it do anything to up his actual damage? His damage track on both weapons is rather low in my opinion. I feel like even with a hit, throw, shoot combo that he still will not be removing many models from the board. I am still fairly new to the game, but is it really much of an advantage to hit 2-3 models with all his AP and still not kill them?

1 hour ago, spect_spidey said:

But does it do anything to up his actual damage? His damage track on both weapons is rather low in my opinion. I feel like even with a hit, throw, shoot combo that he still will not be removing many models from the board. I am still fairly new to the game, but is it really much of an advantage to hit 2-3 models with all his AP and still not kill them?

But you get to reposition them, that's huge - it disrupts opponent's positioning and it saves your models' AP on Walk. You can throw 2 models away from Stash marker on charge, so no scoring this turn for opponent, for example. In some cases you will be able to place the opposing model 6" over big terrain piece, so it won't be able to get back to the fight one-two turns.