The Welsh GT 2018 - 7 & 8 April 2018

shakes1066

Just  want to say this is probably the best mailfaux event  I have ever been too (  thinking about it it is )  Price support was fantastic the little bags of goodies the cards  I just don't know how you  guys are going to make it better next year  I know you will 😉 Will  definitely be back next year  thanks to all my 5  opponents ( I  hate ress ) well done Luke & Martin

• Thanks 1

I'd like to echo AJ's thoughts

Masterfully run, friendly and relaxed in a great venue with amazing loot supports for all. Everyone was at ease all weekend, new and experienced players alike, and it's easily one of my favourite Faux events I've been to across my two years in the scene. Gutted we werern't in the city centre for a night out Saturday twitter pics looked great fun. Looking forward to next year. Cheers Luke & Martin for a wonderful weekend.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Orcpainternerd said:

I had a great time at the GT my first ever tournament. I won the most prestigious prize of wooden spoon 🥄 

Thank you Martin and Luke for such a great event. The venue was amazing. it had a bar and more toys than Santa’s grotto l, epic win. Lol 

Looking forward to attending Cow Wars. 😀

Shaun

You wait until you see the Cow Wars spoon!

• 2 weeks later...