The Welsh GT 2018 - 7 & 8 April 2018

shakes1066

Trophies and swag ordered, all with a Welsh theme. 

No painting requirements but there is a trophy for best painted so hopefully you will all have your best crews on display.

1st, 2nd and 3rd and Best in faction trophies and everyone gets some Welsh GT themed swag. We should also have a Foil card and Guilders for everyone if they get here in time.

• Like 1

@shakes1066, you mentioned a "lighter touch" regarding proxies. Can you clarify that a bit? I have some metal non-Wyrd models I've been using as proxies for Charm Warders and Gwyneth Maddox, and a 3d-printed Obsidian Statue...should I send you pictures to get them preapproved, or are there more specific guidelines?

Thanks.

If you want to send me images DM me and I’ll provide my email. 

If I sign them off they are good to go, if they are not signed off then be prepared to not use them if your opponent requests it.

My main requirement is that they represent what they should, no space marines for an Adze if you get the idea. Also no Wyrd miniatures being used for alternative models without considerable conversions, this is the fastest way to cause confusion. 

Light handed Luke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1