Wave 1 stat cards

Chunkystyle

Hi! I'm not sure if this is right place for this topic but if it's not move it :) 

I used to play Malifaux during first edition. Then I had huge hiatus from miniature games in general. I already ordered arsenal deck for wave 2 figs, but wave 1 seems to be

out of productions. Also the link to wargames vault where I could buy and print it doesn't lead anywhere. My main crews are Zoraida and Lilith, so getting edition 2 stat cards for them would be super cool :D Hopefully someone can help me with this! Thanks!

Welcome back!

Wargames Vault is indeed your best bet - here should be a working link:

http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/5162/Wyrd-Miniatures/subcategory/9801_24297/Individual-Cards

You could also ask your local Malifaux players (or here on the trading forums) since many people have extras due to buying the Arsenal deck for a certain Master and then buying a boxed set of another ending up with duplicate cards for that one.

15 minutes ago, Chunkystyle said:

Thanks : ) I already asked from locals around here, no luck.. It seems that wargame vault doesn't have cards grouped up as sets and all the spells and such are on individual cards. If anyone could tell me which cards to get for Zoraida and Lilith boxes I would be most happy. 

The Wyrd webstore handily lists all the cards that are in a given box:

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/collections/neverborn/products/mother-of-monsters

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/collections/neverborn/products/the-swamp

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chunkystyle said:

Thanks : ) I already asked from locals around here, no luck.. It seems that wargame vault doesn't have cards grouped up as sets and all the spells and such are on individual cards. If anyone could tell me which cards to get for Zoraida and Lilith boxes I would be most happy. 

I know they did at one point, they even still have a link for the arsenal decks. Might just be a mess up on their end, as a lot of things have been dissapearing and reappearing on their end recently.

2 minutes ago, Chunkystyle said:

The first question I would say is what figures do you have? 

I would assume Lilith, 3 tots and a Mature Nephlim, Zoraida, 3 silurids and Bad juju as the make up of their boxes.  

Upgrade wise their crewboxes contain

Beckon Malifaux, Living Blade, summon the blood , wicked mistress Obsidian Talons. (it also contains an Upgrade for Barbaros, but you won't have him)

Tarot reading, Hexbag, Animal shape, Crystal ball hexed amongst you Eternal fiend. 

If you also have young nephlim then  you would want the Rapid growth upgrade (It comes in the box that contains 2 young and a mature).

You will also want general upgrades. I would suggest buying the card pack for the 7 factions rather than printing off just the neverborn 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

The first question I would say is what figures do you have? 

I would assume Lilith, 3 tots and a Mature Nephlim, Zoraida, 3 silurids and Bad juju as the make up of their boxes.  

Exactly these, plus one set of stiched togethers. Thanks. So the card pack for seven factions contains same stuff as in arsenal 1 ?

The generalist upgrade pack contains the non specific upgrades that you would find in Arsenal decks 1 and 2 (and find the rules in core rule book and Crossroads). 

You will get 3 pact, Nexus of Power, 2 fears given form, stone of Tyrant echos and aether connection

I think there would be little point for getting arsenal deck 2, and instead just add the 3 stitched cards to your wargames vault order 

Oh, and note that Wargames Vault's postage is a bit quirky. As long as the cards fit inside a letter the postage is quite cheap but once you go over some limit they switch to a box and that's quite a bit more expensive. Their deck boxes are also cheap but the postage is killer so avoid those.

21 hours ago, Adran said:

I think there would be little point for getting arsenal deck 2, and instead just add the 3 stitched cards to your wargames vault order 

Yeah I was thinking of that also. 

Cards are still available here  http://mgla.pl/produkt/neverborn-arsenal-box,6772

Thanks! Having some problems on registering account there though :S