Newsletter Update

Lucidicide

Hey all,

Just a few minor updates to the information from the newsletter.

First, Kandara. The incorrect image was used in the advertising. I've updated it to be correct, but here it is below.

17-GenConPreview_Kandara.jpg

Additionally, I wanted to make note that there are only two Kentauroi in the box:

17-GenConPreview_Kentauroi.jpg

Last, but not least, people wanted to know more about the Tarot deck! The deck is made of regular card stock, and you can see it better below.

17-GenConPreview_TarotFateDeck2.jpg

• Like 8

Thanks for the update @Aaron!  Mostly prefer the new Kandara (she actually has her nose ring!), but preferred the first's slender chin.

Why do so many models (mostly female) have such puffy cheeks?  Kandara has it (although to a lesser degree), Alt-Titania had huge puffy cheeks, alt performer and others... Especially when the artwork for Alt-Titania had a slender elvish face that was (IMO) much better...

23 minutes ago, LordZombie said:

I wondered why there were so many kentaurio in a box. Kind wish at least one had three hooves on the ground. 

Well, they are the same price as the Jorogumo. And they have three in the box.

I highly doubt that those Kentaurio can be even bigger than Jorogumo. :-P

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 12:32 AM, Aaron said:

Last, but not least, people wanted to know more about the Tarot deck! The deck is made of regular card stock, and you can see it better below.

17-GenConPreview_TarotFateDeck2.jpg

So these cards look superb but....

77mm x 127mm (3in x 5in) or a 80mm x 130mm card sleeve...

A really odd size, not classic tarot (which is 70mm x 120mm) sleeve size, it looks like it may be tough to find a good sleeve which is a pity because gaming is hard on cards and these look nice so any thoughts...

1 hour ago, dancater said:

So these cards look superb but....

77mm x 127mm (3in x 5in) or a 80mm x 130mm card sleeve...

A really odd size, not classic tarot (which is 70mm x 120mm) sleeve size, it looks like it may be tough to find a good sleeve which is a pity because gaming is hard on cards and these look nice so any thoughts...

Looking around, there are a few companies that make 3x5 card sleeves, but they mostly seem to be marketed as good for holding index cards and photo prints.  Edit:  I was looking at BCW 3x5's, but those are rigid sleeves, might be difficult to use. :(