Monday Preview - July 31st

Nef

Somehow Monday find a way to poke it's head up every week, but we try to make it better with a  Monday Preview!  Today we are looking at the Gautraeux Bokor.  I'll let this spooky little gremlin speak for himself...and the spirits.  

Wyrd_MondayPreview_7_31_2017.thumb.jpg.ba861e802846b33dfa3446912da710c7.jpg

And of course it wouldn't be a Monday Preview without a look into the process that made this gorgeous piece of art! 

Discuss away!

• Like 9

I wonder if the model will allow him to be riding a bayou gator instead, for those who don't like gremmie spirits. The art hints it will be possible.

Also, hooray for candles over lanterns (especially lanterns attached such that they snap off of their models when breathed on funny) (see also: brutal effigy, guild pathfinder).

1 hour ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

So which Gremlin masters do we think he's going to be good for?

Also as much as I love this I do wish it were female to match my TTB bokor character. 

At the end of the public beta they gave enemies a Condition that gives Ca Attacks targeting them positive flips. Also Reactivate to Swampfiend Minions and some damage resistance.

So Zoraida, Wong, and Brewmaster are the ones most likely to hire them.

As for the female - I'd be surprised if these weren't two (or even three) to a box so there's still hope!

4 hours ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

Also as much as I love this I do wish it were female to match my TTB bokor character. 

I'd suggest watching the video... The second one definitely looks female to me. 

Also, love this! These and the Lampad are the stand-outs of the wave so far for me.