Triple Wokou Raiders

War Walker

Hey guys,

Has anyone had success with three Wokou Raiders? The idea is to move them all together by using the built-in 'Drop It!' to trigger 'Ever Changing Wind' and leap-frog each raider up 3" at a time. Seems a good way to keep them all in combat, where they're relatively safer.

Wokous are great scults but unfortunatelyheavily overpriced undless you play parker... and even then. The Ide is funny but the raplace-o  is suit dependant and well... for the Price of a wokou... you could get sue or Johan or even COnvict gunslingers... all which do more or less the same and are eather  straight up better or cost less. Is till put them on the table fro  time to time, because cool sculpts :P

I use two at most.... and that's only for a specific Viktoria build.  One normally, but only with a Dead Outlaw because I love the synergy.

i cannot find a reason for all three at once that does not only benefit themselves, leaving the rest of the crew out to dry.