Claim Jump - list of models

Mutter

31 minutes ago, Mutter said:

Yes, I know ... :)

But then you only need one Tot, that was my point.

Again, depends on schemes. One Tot can set up Claim Jump with the Cherub, but I had Leave Your Mark as well, so I wanted 2 to reliably get in their backline as well.

19 minutes ago, catbat07 said:

Tot's cant get CJ on their own.

Very true. But we weren't talking about a Tot on its own, we were talking about a Tot with a Cherub.

1 hour ago, -Loki- said:

Again, depends on schemes. One Tot can set up Claim Jump with the Cherub, but I had Leave Your Mark as well, so I wanted 2 to reliably get in their backline as well.

Very true. But we weren't talking about a Tot on its own, we were talking about a Tot with a Cherub.

The topic specifically mentions models who can do claim jump on their own so I guess some people assumed that. I also suggested a model that does it with the help of another model since you rarely use models in complete isolation.

6 hours ago, Mutter said:

Is Nellie on the list?

And as for Lucius - I think it makes a huge difference if a Master can spend 1 AP to help out with Claim Jump up to 14" away, and any Master basically spending all his/her actions doing Claim Jump by him/herself. Lucius can do it without actually going out of his way ...

Any model in Nellie crew with delegation is. Delegation doesn't help at all if Nellie doesn't spend ap. (Adding every significant model with fast to the list is pretty pointless as well.) 

There are also many more masters that can help or drop scheme markers from range. Do you want to include them all? 

11 hours ago, Ludvig said:

The topic specifically mentions models who can do claim jump on their own so I guess some people assumed that. I also suggested a model that does it with the help of another model since you rarely use models in complete isolation.

True but the OP also says Cherub + another model, which is why I commented on that.

• Like 1

I think it's pretty much assumed that any Master can count as a Claim Jumper for themselves - none have less than 3" of walk and all have 3 AP, so including them would be redundant.

Maybe including Masters that can redistribute their AP in some way to help other models accomplish it would be valid though - or other models that give Fast as well.

Oh!

Student of Warfare for Outcasts hands out Fast!

5 hours ago, iamfanboy said:

I think it's pretty much assumed that any Master can count as a Claim Jumper for themselves - none have less than 3" of walk and all have 3 AP, so including them would be redundant.

Maybe including Masters that can redistribute their AP in some way to help other models accomplish it would be valid though - or other models that give Fast as well.

Oh!

Student of Warfare for Outcasts hands out Fast!

Zipp can't, he's Insignificant.