Lightning Bugs - A Weekend Tournie 7/8th October in Leicestershire

Clousseau

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, Clousseau said:

Alex has found what looks like a decent pub for something to eat on Saturday night. Its down towards Northampton so likely to be the direction most of us are heading.

Please post if you are interested and we'll book a table. https://www.sunnysidepubnorthampton.co.uk/

Myself, Alex & Colin are definitely going.

As we are now up to 17 players ( :) ) I need to confirm numbers so that Alex can book a suitable sized table. Hopefully everyone can make it.

So far we have myself, Alex, Colin, Kevin, Peter, Tim, Ben & Josh.

All set up and ready to go. We'll have 10 tables so you should be able to avoid playing on the same table too often. Table 10 has been sponsored by Deep Cut Studios. Venue seems good with plenty of light. We are at the far end from the entrance (look for the banner) between Warmachine & Bolt Action.

You can access the venue from 9:00 so please join the queue for the tournaments but bear in mind that there are around 200 tournament players, so aim to be early, and also pre-register on bag-o-tools so we can start promptly giving you more time to look round the show.

I'm also pleased that there should be 16 of us going for the meal on Saturday evening, which reflects the Malifaux scene really well.

• Like 1