Help With Story Encounter Event

Zackzeta

Hey everyone so we'll be hosting a story encounter tournament at my lgs. I need help coming up with something fun, that's the entire idea of this tournament. I need help with ideas and maybe experiences that you've guys had. We're not doing the rule book story encounters or anything that comes in boxes since it's they're pretty lack luster.

My ideaIs to have an ongoing story throughout the rounds to have people interested in the story.

Round 1: Jailbreak, two crews have infiltrated the malifaux city prison and received plans for the next big heist your goal is to extract your informant who was captured after passing on the plans

Round 2: The heist, two crews have found and planned a big heist on a giant soul stones stash, your crew needs to steal the most stones before the guards are alerted.

Round 3: get getaway, the Malifaux train is taking off and the guards are hot on your trail and the train is leaving get on the train and escape.

This is the idea I have I'm open to other ideas as long as they're fun and thematic. The plan is to release comic book style advertisement for the event and heist blueprints.