Jump to content

Monday Preview - July 10th


Recommended Posts

Hey Wyrdos!  

Some of you may have been wondering what the GenCon Nightmare box might be this year.  Well I am here to sate that curiosity.  Let's take a look!Wyrd_MondayPreview_7_10_2017.thumb.jpg.0a40be223026423e886b2634fc45b8cf.jpg

The Curiosity Killed the Cat nightmare edition is an alternate Hamelin box set and will be available for sale at GenCon

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Wyrdos!   Some of you may have been wondering what the GenCon Nightmare box might be this year.  Well I am here to sate that curiosity.  Let's take a look! The Curiosity Killed the Cat n

Krosp accepts your fealty

Yes there will be a Cat-herders box, with Princess and some additional cats ... just they will show up by Black Friday to round out the crew proper. Otherwise it's just a 'bit' too much to toss into o

Posted Images

THEY DID IT THEY DID IT THEY DID IT

I was in love with this idea since the first time I heard someone propose it for a nightmare box.

...Think I'm OK with going Outcast now.

(but stompybots...)

(but crazy cat lady!)

(but but but)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm agreeing with @Kirby we need a Brotherhood of the Cat box as well.

Then again they did release Nightmare Coryphee at black Friday after Dark Carnival so maybe we'll see it then?

 

I think you've sold me on th is one Wyrd, particularly if you''' give us a brotherhood of the cat nytemare.  Think I might prefer Vintage Hamelin and the original Wretch, but sold on the rest of the crew

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jafar said:

@Kai

Can you be so nice and tell what models will be in Hamelin Nightmare box? I am interested in Rat Kings and additional rats :)

 

Not Kai, but per the artwork it looks like a direct 1-to-1 on the standard Hamelin Crew and given Nathan's response above it won't include the Brotherhood of the Rat models (Rat Catchers, Rat Kings, extra rats).

  • Crazy Cat Lady - Hamelin
  • Schrodinger (assumed name per bag) - Nix
  • World's Best Son Cat - Obedient Wretch
  • 3 Crazy Cat Children - 3 Stolen
  • 4 Cats - 4 Rats

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Not Kai, but per the artwork it looks like a direct 1-to-1 on the standard Hamelin Crew and given Nathan's response above it won't include the Brotherhood of the Rat models (Rat Catchers, Rat Kings, extra rats).

  • Crazy Cat Lady - Hamelin
  • Schrodinger (assumed name per bag) - Nix
  • World's Best Son Cat - Obedient Wretch
  • 3 Crazy Cat Children - 3 Stolen
  • 4 Cats - 4 Rats

 

So Princess is the rat king variant I assume?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Yes there will be a Cat-herders box, with Princess and some additional cats ... just they will show up by Black Friday to round out the crew proper. Otherwise it's just a 'bit' too much to toss into one box all at once. 

SUper excited to hear this, you've got yourself a sale.

Now I"m wondering who/what Princess is though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all will get a better look at them, as well as their renders later today via the Wyrd Chronicles. 

Princess is a large, well kept, and grumpy, cat. :) Also takes place of the Rat King. There will be additional cats in the box, as well as two beleaguered cat-herders. 

The Cats, there are actually eight of them, but seven of them can be done up individually if you chose to go that route (we're including four bases, so you can double some up for visuals, but if you wanted to, you can take them out to seven total). And yes, there is a rather nervous Chihuahua in a cat outfit included (also based off my own little chi-wee-wee). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Y'all will get a better look at them, as well as their renders later today via the Wyrd Chronicles. 

Princess is a large, well kept, and grumpy, cat. :) Also takes place of the Rat King. There will be additional cats in the box, as well as two beleaguered cat-herders. 

The Cats, there are actually eight of them, but seven of them can be done up individually if you chose to go that route (we're including four bases, so you can double some up for visuals, but if you wanted to, you can take them out to seven total). And yes, there is a rather nervous Chihuahua in a cat outfit included (also based off my own little chi-wee-wee). 

Gaaaaaah where is the Like button!.  I cannot wait!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information